10 Things You Need To Know About NYC's Hot New App

Seriously, this app is changing lives

21

If your summer 2016 is not as crazy and exciting as you had hoped, there is a 100 percent chance you forgot to download DIDiT NY. Seriously, this app is changing lives. Basically, once you create a free profile on the app you have access to thousands of NYC's hottest bars, restaurants, clubs, and more. The best part is that you can save these spots and share them with friends. Below are the top 10 things you need to know about NYC's hottest app.

1. It will feel like you've entered a whole new world.

Literally, it doesn't matter if you've lived in NYC for three weeks or three years, this app will blow your mind with thousands of awesome spots you've never tried, right outside your doorstep.

2. You can see tons of spots based on exactly what you're looking for.

Whether you're looking for a rooftop bar, a coffee shop, or even a swimming pool, this app's got you covered. Just search some keywords and the app will generate a list of awesome spots nearby.

3. You could meet (and hang with) your favorite celebs.

The app's "Celebrity List" section is the ultimate guide to see where your favorite celebs, like John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, frequently go out in NYC. Yes, you could potentially be dining next to Kylie Jenner on your next girls night out.

4. You can save all spots you want to try to your phone

Remember scrambling through your phone looking for the name of that restaurant you typed in notes three weeks ago? Or, scrolling through your photo reel to find a screenshots of that new bar's happy hour special? Yeah, those days are officially over. This app lets you save spots you want to try and create custom lists (you can even share these lists with friends and family!!).

5. You can see what spots your friends want to try without having to ask.

When you check out your friend's profiles on DIDiT NY you can see all the spots they've saved and want to try. Now, you can plan that amazing birthday surprise party for your BFF without the hassle of finding out where she's been wanting to go.

6. You can actually trust the recommendations.

Gone are the days of relying on that random guy on Yelp! to know if the restaurant your considering is worth going to or nah. All the locations on DIDiT NY are recommended by expert publishers, celebs, and writers who are only sharing quality spots.

7. You will cross items off your bucket list.

That crazy intense spin class you've been putting off? The bottomless brunch in Soho you've been dying to try? Accomplish it all, and then post a picture and review of each spot directly to your DIDiT NY profile. Friends and family will be gushing over your feed and be inspired to try your top picks.

8. Going out doesn't mean breaking the bank.

With DIDiT NY you don't have to blow your paycheck on the weekend to have an awesome time out in NYC. The app has tons of budget friendly spots that combine the ambience you deserve with price tag you need.

9. It's updated daily.

Everyday, your feed is full of exciting new lists of spots for you to try.

10. You will never be bored again.

I tell all my friends to download DIDiT NY because the app is literally that good. Save your social life and download DIDiT NY right now.