10 Motivational Quotes To Get You Through This Week

Never forget who you are and where you are going.

30
Success Magazine

Do you ever have those moments where you feel like you are stuck in your life, and you don't know how to push forward. I know I do. It's times like these when positivity is KEY. Don't let failures or slow success get you down, keep moving forward and stay motivated! If you are in need of a little boost this week, here are 10 motivational quotes to keep you going.

1. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

2. "Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears." -Les Brown

3. "Believe you can and you are halfway there." -Theodore Roosevelt

4. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

5. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

6. "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." -Robert F. Kennedy

8. "We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated." -Maya Angelou

9. "I never dreamed about success. I worked for it." -Estee Lauder

10. "It's not whether you get knocked down. It's whether you get up." -Vince Lombardi

Make today great. Set goals. Achieve them. Then keep going. Life is way too short to not make every second count. Each day is a new day. The darkest nights will end, and the sun will rise again. Go out and LIVE.