Do you ever have those moments where you feel like you are stuck in your life, and you don't know how to push forward. I know I do. It's times like these when positivity is KEY. Don't let failures or slow success get you down, keep moving forward and stay motivated! If you are in need of a little boost this week, here are 10 motivational quotes to keep you going.
1. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill
2. "Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears." -Les Brown
3. "Believe you can and you are halfway there." -Theodore Roosevelt
4. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." -Henry David Thoreau
6. "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." -Robert F. Kennedy
8. "We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated." -Maya Angelou
9. "I never dreamed about success. I worked for it." -Estee Lauder
10. "It's not whether you get knocked down. It's whether you get up." -Vince Lombardi
Make today great. Set goals. Achieve them. Then keep going. Life is way too short to not make every second count. Each day is a new day. The darkest nights will end, and the sun will rise again. Go out and LIVE.