10 Motivational Quotes To Kickoff Your Monday

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." -Wayne Gretzky -Michael Scott

695
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/12/24/636497538980632932-1268736551_xByII.jpg

Monday is undoubtedly one of the hardest days of the week. It means that the weekend is over and we have to suffer through another six or seven days of this undefinably, difficult concept, called life. But if we change the way we "Monday," then maybe we won't be as miserable. Here are 10 quotes to inspire you to get going this Monday. #MotivationMonday

1. "Now is the best time to start becoming the person we eventually want to be - not only 20 years from now but also for all eternity." -Dieter J. Uchtdorf

2. "If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it." -Unknown

3. "Some people want it to happen. Some people wish it would happen. Others make it happen." -Michael Jordan

4. "I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me." -Joshua Graham

5. "Give 100% of whatever percent you got." -Joshua Medcalf

6. "Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up."-Dean Karnazes

7. "The man on top of the mountain didn't fall there." -Vince Lombardi

8. "All things are difficult before they are easy." -Thomas Fuller

9. "Our greatest lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to try one more time." -Thomas Edison

10. "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." -Jim Ryun