Monday motivation and self care

Monday Week

Keeping it short and sweet

9120
Monday Week
Parade Community Table

Everybody has those weeks where we have too much on our minds to express a solid thought. The weeks where we can barely form a word, or in this case, an article. Those weeks are the worst. In fact, they are called, Monday Week. The week where every day you wake up and fall into the foolish hands of the Monday ‘Oops’. Where falling down the stairs is the only way to get by in this situation.

Since this is one of those weeks for myself, I only have a few things to say. If this happens to be your Monday Week. Breathe. Take a step back. Everything will be okay. During this week, it seems like all your choices are being crumbled up and thrown back in your face. You can’t seem to do anything right and your memory is as sharp as a butter knife. Sarcasm is a necessity and undeniably an often used resource. When people ask what is wrong, we must learn to keep it to ourselves. Somethings are just meant to be personal. Besides the confidentiality of your situation, not everybody deserves to know your business.

Whatever you might be going through, take the time and build yourself up. Take a hot bath. Eat an extra slice of pie. Turn this Monday into a sundae. It is important to remember the self care when there isn’t a lot left to hope for. Look at the big picture and break it down. If the situation doesn’t change who you are as a person and what you were put on Earth to do, then it isn’t worth your time. Everything is temporary, but you are stuck with yourself forever. The money will come and go, relationships will bend and break, but it is yourself that you have to live with. Be selfish and tackle this Monday Week.