Sometimes, we just need a little push to get motivated to be productive. The books I have listed below will help you a lot and give you a positive persona.
1. "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" by Sean Covey
This book gives you the burst of energy that you might just need! It talks about seven different habits that you can form to make you the best person possible.
2. "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill
This is a book that will help you personally grow through self improvement ways.
3. "Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor Frankl
This is about a mans experience going through the nazis camp and all the obstacles he went through to show you that you can do anything that you believe in.
4. "How to Win Friends & Influence People" by Dale Carnegie
This book talks about techniques and ways to follow to get peoples attention in a well mannered way.
5. "Awaken the Giant Within" by Tony Robbins
This book follows the motto: Wake up and take control of your life!
6. "As a Man Thinketh" by James Allen
This is a self-help book to show that you have the power within to do anything.
7. "The 5 Second Rule" by Mel Robbins
This book will help you face your fears and overcome them!
8. "The Greatest Salesman in the World" by Og Mandino
This is a philosophical book and this can help you get motivated through the stories you will hear!
9. "The Power of Habit" by Charles Duhigg
This book helps you listen to the all the techniques in reformation and habit creating.
T10. "he Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale
This book provides many cases on how to positive thinking and getting a good mindspace:)