Odyssey Template: What Books You Need To Read Summer 2020, Depending On Who You Are
Tips

Books are the perfect summer companions.

4200

It's officially summer 2020, and yes, we're still in the middle of a global pandemic, which means a lot of your free time this summer is probably going to involve watching Netflix. But you can't take Netflix to the pool or on the beach.

That's where books come in.

In this Odyssey Template, you're creating a book list based on different identities. For instance:

10 Books Every Nursing Major Needs To Read Summer 2020

OR

20 Books Every Helpless Romantic Needs To Binge Read On The Beach Summer 2020

Use different identities you have, and know all too well, to help curate a list of books you've ever read or know you're interested in reading.

How To:

For each book, list the title and author, and hyperlink to its Amazon link if applicable. Then for each item on the list, provide a sentence or two about why it would be a worthwhile read for the identity you've chosen.

Then, follow these steps:

1. COPY the text in between the begin and end template sections below
  2. PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
  3. Fill it all in and add photos
  4. Submit under Community: Lifestyle for a chance to be featured on Odyssey's Facebook and Instagram
  5. Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.

BEGIN TEMPLATE

COVER PHOTO:

You should feature a picture of yourself reading a book you've put on the list. If this isn't possible, try to take a picture of your personal bookshelf.

Headline:

XX Books Every [ENTER IDENTITY] Needs To Read Summer 2020

Examples:

10 Books Every Diehard Harry Potter Fan Needs To Read Summer 2020

17 Books Every Avid Runner Should Read Summer 2020

***Anything more than five books is acceptable, but more 10 or more is ideal.

Introduction:

Provide three or four sentences introducing your list, with some context of why you have selected the identity you picked, and the books you chose.

1. "[Insert Title Of Book]" by [insert author]

Add a couple sentences explaining why it's you put this book on the list.

2. "[Insert Title Of Book]" by [insert author]

3. "[Insert Title Of Book]" by [insert author]

4. "[Insert Title Of Book]" by [insert author]

5. "[Insert Title Of Book]" by [insert author]

6. "[Insert Title Of Book]" by [insert author]

7. "[Insert Title Of Book]" by [insert author]

8. "[Insert Title Of Book]" by [insert author]

9. "[Insert Title Of Book]" by [insert author]

10. "[Insert Title Of Book]" by [insert author]