Mid-Missouri Small Businesses To Support

Here is a list of 10 Mid-Missouri small businesses that you can support within your community, especially during this crazy time.

12
Unsplash // Tim Mossholder

1. Front Porch Boutique

Front Porch Boutique is a small business located in Jefferson City and Rolla. They carry everything from hats, clothes, shoes, and small knickknacks. They have it all! The best part is that they are so fashionable, the perfect place to get a last minute date night outfit or a small gift.

2. West Main Pizza

West Main Pizza is located in Jefferson City and family owned! They serve a variety of pizzas, salads, and even drinks! They occasionally have live music to make your dinner experience all the better. If you're feeling up for it, they offer a pizza challenge where you can pay $43 to try to finish a 26 inch pizza in one hour. If you win, you get the pot of money!

3. Three Story Coffee

Three Story Coffee is located in Downtown Jefferson City. They serve delicious coffee for your drive to work or ground coffee/beans for you to take home to enjoy anytime. They get their coffee from farms where they travel to, where they get to know the farmers, their families, the workers on the farms, and the communities which they live in. They truly put in their all and love into their business.

4. Central Dairy

Central Dairy is hands down the best treasure in Jefferson City! I wish words could describe how yummy their ice cream is. They are open until 6pm daily, but so worth it to get there early! People come from all over Missouri just to eat their ice cream. I know so many people who from out of state make sure they visit before they have to leave town.

5. Big Whiskey's

Big Whiskey's has a few locations throughout Missouri, one including Jefferson City. This is the perfect date night restaurant, it's not too dressy, but not too laid back. They celebrate sports, but aren't a sports bar. They have burgers, tacos, multiple specialty drinks, and more. Now on Wednesday's, they are serving fish bowl drinks for only $6 all day! Whoop whoop!

6. Ice Cream Factory

The Ice Cream Factory is a family own ice cream joint located in Eldon and Jefferson City. The coolest thing is that they make their ice cream fresh in their facility. They provide colorful and unique flavors of ice cream (and shakes) for anyone to enjoy--they also give you a cute color changing spoon with your ice cream.

7. Fluffybutt Cookies

Fluffybutt Cookies is located in Columbia and they make killer cookies, seriously! They are a cookie shop that makes cookies for all occasions. I needed some cookies made for a Halloween party I had last year and they pulled through. They were able to create cookies for me that looked like Freddy, characters from scream, Jason, killer clowns, etc. They were amazing and so good! They were a hit!

8. G & D Pizzaria

G & D Pizzaria--WOW they are SO GOOD! They are located in Columbia, actually just a few doors down from Fluffybutt Cookies. They have many different kinds of food, but are well known for their pizza. They cut it in cute squares that are easier to eat. They cook their pizza just right, they don't overcook it and don't undercook it. So after you get some delicious pizza, you could walk over and get some yummy cookies.

9. Yo Yum's

Yo Yum's is located in downtown Jefferson City. They are a frozen yogurt joint that's self serve. You get your own frozen yogurt and load up your own toppings. They have an abundance of toppings, from chocolate to fruit. It's the perfect evening treat.

10. Cork and Board

Cork and Board is located in downtown Jefferson City. They are a small restaurant where you get to play board games while you eat! How cool is that?? You get to eat, drink and play games! It's the perfect date night or group night out. The best part?! It's only $5 a table for the whole night to play!