10 Love Quotes That Will Make You Think Of 'That Person'

For when you want to say what you feel, but you just don't know how

14875
pinterest

Being in love is by far the greatest feeling in the world. There is absolutely nothing like it, and it is incredibly hard to explain. So, if you're no Shakespeare, here a few love quotes that will make you think of the person you love. Share these with them to show them exactly how you feel.

"I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you'd been on my mind. Then it occurred to me; Since I met you, you've never left."

When you find someone that intrigues you and fascinates you in every way, you find yourself thinking about them at all times. You want to know all there is to know about them, and you're constantly replaying in your head the things they say and do that make you love them so much.

"The best love is the one that makes you a better person, without changing you into someone other than yourself."

True love does not change you into something you're not. True love sees your weaknesses and loves you for them. It makes you want to be the best you that you can be.

"I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you."

When it's the right person, you just know. There are no questions or hesitations. Something inside of you just feels right.

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever."

From The Notebook, this is perhaps one of the realest, deepest love quotes. Love is not only an emotion, but it is a state of being. You want to reach your fullest potential because you can now see everything more clearly. Being in love, you are perfectly content and filled with intense passion all at the same time.

"I'm much more me when I'm with you."

It's simple. There really is someone on this earth that absolutely completes you. A part of you was missing until they came around. They bring out the best in you.

"On the off chance that I comprehend what love is, it is a direct result of you."

Love is crazy and complicated and seemingly unreal. It is nothing you expect it to be and everything you've could've ever dreamed of. Love is one of those things that only makes sense when you really feel it.

"She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."

There's something to say about that special feeling of being with the one you love. It's like nothing can touch you; you are safe. No matter where you are, you feel like you're home as long as they're by your side.

"And suddenly, all of the love songs were about you."

Before you met them, love songs were just corny background music. Now, you can hear every lyric, and they remind you of someone special. Everything relates back to them because they are always on your mind.

"I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."

Love is about learning someone's weaknesses and choosing to love them still. It's about accepting these flaws and making the most of them.

"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."

And suddenly, you can spew your feelings out into cards and love notes until your hand cramps up. You're able to express yourself like you never before because they make you feel things that you never thought possible.