10 Local Restaurants To Order Delivery From In Your Hometown Or Campus During Quarantine

Order for delivery now!

14
Uber Eats

1. Chili's:

Chillis

One of the tastiest restaurants to order from is Chili's, and they have a 3 for $10, so I am not complaining at all. I highly recommend the bacon ranch quesadillas. They will add so much flavor to your mouth. They come with so many sauces on the side for the quesadillas to get dipped in, like sour cream or guac.

2. Taco Bell:

Taco Bell

That party pack platter can be shared with to up six people. Order it when you have a movie night with your friends following the regulations, wear a mask to deliver. Do not be afraid to have it delivered and enjoy every bite of those nachos filled with guac, beans, sour cream, beef, tomatoes, and cheese.

3. McDonald's:

McDonald's

When you wake up in the morning and don't feel like cooking breakfast, grab your phone, and UberEats some McDonald's. McDonald's has the best Sausage Egg McMuffins. These little sandwiches will lighten every morning. Don't forget to order an iced coffee to wake you up for your Zoom classes or daily activities.

4. Chick-fil-A:

Chick-Fil-A

It is my pleasure to introduce you to Chick-fil-A. They treat their customers with so much patience and love. It is amazing how they can brighten up your day! Their nuggets are amazing, and their food is savory if you want to get order lunch for delivery order Chick-fil-A.

5. Domino's Pizza:

Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza is amazing because their parmesan bites with marinara sauce are better than taking a jog. If you are planning on having a family game night, you can order the twenty-dollar combo. That combo brings so many delicious items, and I highly recommend it because it includes dessert as well.

6. Shake Shack:

Shake Shack

Shake Shack is healthy and has many options for vegetarian individuals. I love how the food is fresh and tasty. If you have been quarantined for many days and don't want to cook but want something to be healthy and tasty, Shake Shack is your top choice on this list.

7. Carvel:

Carvel

If you want a milkshake or ice cream, Carvel is your place. The birthday cake shake has cake, and it has so much flavor that it bursts from your mouth. The chocolate shake is smooth and refreshing. I highly recommend Carvel if you want a dessert.

8. Wing Stop:

Wing Stop

Since Penn State football hasn't been canceled this semester, we can enjoy the sport with some wings. What is better than watching football in the comfort of your home? Dumping some wings into some sauce and straight to your mouth? I recommend that we all take sometime before the game starts and order the wings.

9. Red Lobster:

Red Lobster

If you are in the mood for seafood, I recommend red lobster. They have a seafood platter that comes with lobster tail, crab legs, and shrimps grilled and fried. It also requires the sides of your choice. If you are celebrating something special, you can order this for delivery and set up the mood for anything. Due to quarantine, spending time with your loved ones has been the most amazing thing to do.

10.Panera Bread:

Panera Bread

It is perfect for the fall and the flu season. You can order amazing soups. I highly recommend their California Baja salad. Every salad that they have is amazing and has a lot of flavors. Panera Bread is for anyone that has a low-carb diet. Eat and order food in your house and stay home chilling.