10 Life-Hacks To Put Into Your Life To Stay Healthy Without A Treadmill Or Gym

Luckily for you, exercising at the gym isn't the only way to keep healthy throughout your daily life.

71

We know not everybody is totally thrilled by the idea of getting on a treadmill or heading to the gym to get in their daily exercise.

But luckily for you, exercising at the gym isn't the only way to keep healthy throughout your daily life. Here is a list of 10 life-hacks that will keep you staying healthy, even without the exercise.

1. Go for a walk when stressed

If you opt for a 15-minute walk instead of spending another 15-minutes on that couch, you can burn up to 9,360 calories a year (assuming you burn 6 calories per minute)!

2. Improve your posture

Try out various exercises that can stretch and work your muscles to keep your back straight for long periods of times.

3. Get a Kinect

It's the perfect way to workout without actually working out.

4. Go for a hike or climb a tree

Who doesn't love being one with nature?

5. Clean the house

Housework is a great way to burn calories! Your arms will get stronger and more defined, just from doing all the hard work with your hands!

6. Stretch when watching television

This not only keeps your back from hurting, but it gives you a jolt of energy.

7. Wash your car

On average, people can burn 6 cals/min washing their cars.

8. Get into gardening

You'll know where your food is coming from and you'll get some exercise while doing it.

9. Pay more attention to portion sizes

what you eat. Sometimes it's about how much you're eating.

10. and finally, have more...you know

I think this one needs no explanation...