10 Things To Do When You Get Home Instead of Eating Everything In Your Fridge

A quick guide to getting rid of the long romantic walk to the fridge

24

1. Avoid the kitchen

Out of sight, out of mind...right? Although the more you try not to think about the leftover chocolate cake, the more you keep thinking about it...

2. Drink water...a lot of it

If you drink enough water you will feel so bloated you may not even need to eat dinner!

3. Exercise/Stretch

Exercise? Did you mean fall of the couch in a not so elegant way when you find out about a possible musical episode of The Flash/Supergirl?

4. Get work done

The downward spiral of making calls, answering emails, opening mail. Its almost like you haven't left the office!

5. Nap

MAKE SURE YOU SET AN ALARM! Or you will wake up at 3am craving steak and mashed potatoes.

6. Watch Cat videos

The internet is a wonderful, magical realm full of funny videos and endless online shopping. Here is a link to one of my favorite cat videos:

7. Run errands until its actually time to eat

If you keep putting of that shopping list, you may run out of food in the fridge to avoid anyway!

8. Read a book

Preferably not a cook book

Although everyone should be interested in this book:

9. Watch TV

Probably not the Food Channel...or the Bachelor(it will make you go get that ice cream or popcorn you've been thinking about since you got home...#CorrineIsHorrible)

10. Give up and go raid the leftovers

Let's face it, it was bound to happen eventually, why put off the inevitable? Plus, now you're really thinking about that leftover chocolate cake...