At some point in our lives, hopefully, we will all be able to say we have a person ; someone who is always there for you, no matter what. Whenever you find your person, you just click. It’s almost instant. " Grey’s Anatomy " introduced this term to us. Cristina Yang and Meredith Grey were inseparable. Throughout the show, they introduced us to these quotes about having a person and best friend .
1. "You’re my person. You will always be my person.” – Cristina
2. "You’re my sister, you’re my family , you’re all I’ve got.” – Meredith
3. "We’re friends, real friends. And that means, no matter how long it takes, when you finally do decide to look back, I’ll still be there.” – Meredith
4. "If I murdered someone, she’s the person I’d call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She’s my person.” – Cristina
5. "If there’s an upside to free falling, it’s the chance you give your friends to catch you.” – Meredith
6. "You are the calm in the center of the chaos. You have been since I met you. And I need you.” –Miranda Bailey
Although Dr. Bailey wasn’t a part of the “Twisted Sisters” (this was a name given to Meredith and Cristina during the show), she still offered this sweet quote to Meredith that makes us think about our person.
7. "Just put one foot in front of the other. Just get through the day.” – Meredith
Because who doesn’t need a reminder that we can get through the hard times?
8. “Sometimes it’s actually painful to be around you.” –Cristina
When you’re inseparable, you get tired of your person at times.
9. "Everyone needs help from time to time. Someone to look out for them. Make sure they’re OK.” –Izzie
The “Twisted Sisters” were always there for each other.
If you haven’t found your person yet, don’t fret. Sometimes they are right in front of you and you just haven’t realized it yet.