10 Gifts For 'The Office' Fan

10 Gifts For 'The Office' Fan

There is bound to be one.

25195
10 Gifts For 'The Office' Fan
nbc.com

"The Office" has been off the air for several years now, but it continues to affect people all over America. With its quirky characters and their crazy antics, "The Office" is fun for everyone. All nine seasons can be found on Netflix and it is still one of the most streamed shows. Obviously, "The Office" is, and will continue to be, one of the most popular television shows... ever.

With this being said, there is bound to be one fan of "The Office" in your life. With Christmas just a couple days away, these people might enjoy an "Office"-themed gift. Don't know what to get "The Office" fan in your life? Well, here are 10 "The Office" gift ideas they're pretty much guaranteed to love.

1. "World's Best Boss" mug

This mug can be found in the opening credits of the show for seasons one and two and Michael Scott can frequently be drinking out of it. "The Office" fan will proudly carry this into their own place of business.

2. FROGGY 101 Sticker

Froggy 101 Sticker

Dwight Schrute, local beet farmer and employee of Dunder Mifflin, has this exact sticker on the panel of his desk. "Froggy 101" is a real-life country radio station in Scranton, Pennsylvania.

3. Dwight Bobble Head

This bobble head sits proudly on Dwight Schrute's desk in the hit show.

4. Rabies Fun Run T-shirt

"Michael Scotts Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race for the Cure" This is an iconic episode of "The Office" and so very "The Office" fan is sure love this shirt!

5. "Schrute Farms Beets" T-shirt

Schrute Farms Beets T-Shirt

Schrute Beet Farm is a central location for the antics of "The Office" characters. This shirt is sure to be a hit with "The Office" fanatic!

6. A Dundie

Dundie Award

Give "The Office" fan in your life an actual Dundie award! In the show, these awards have as high of a caliber as the Oscars.

7. Seasons of "The Office"

The Office The Complete Series Set

While its definitely possible that they already own every single season of the office, if they don't go ahead an pick them up a couple of a seasons. It will provide "The Office" fan with hours of entertainment.

8. The Office Clue Game

The Office Clue Game

Are they a board game fan? Well combine the best of both worlds with this "Office"-inspired Clue.

9. The Office Sign

The Office Sign

This sign can be found at then end of the opening credits.This plaque can be proudly displayed on the wall where it will serve as reminder of their favorite show.

10. "The Office" Christmas Card

It is Christmas after all so you can instantly download and print one of these "The Office" Christmas cards.

No matter if they are a super fan or just occasionally turn on an episode of "The Office" to get a few laughs, anyone who loves this iconic show is sure to like an "Office"-themed gift.

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.