affordable places to eat in tallahassee

Top 10 Food Places In Tally For Students On A Budget

Saving money and eating good.

37
Flickr

As a college student, I have to get used to ballin' on a budget. That being said, I still love to eat out, and I look for deals wherever I go. As an FSU student, here are 10 of my favorite, most reasonable restaurants.

1. Taco Bell.

Yes I know Taco Bell is everywhere, but hear me out. Taco Bell is the ideal, cheap, drunk food. It is also delicious and $5 will get you far there.

2. Moe's.

There are so many tex-mex places everywhere, but Moe's is the absolute best. Such good quality food, at such a reasonable price. PLUS, the chips and salsa are free.

3. Roboto's.

Such inexpensive sushi and hibachi. So good. So many sauces. The portions are huge, so it's like two meals for the price of one!

4. Little Masa/ Masa.

If you're looking for something better quality, Masa and now Little Masa have such good deals with great portions.

5. Jimmy John's.

The most typical cheap, easy meal at FSU.

6. Momo's.

Huge slices. So many toppings.

7. Urban Food Market.

Such cheap, quality Italian food.

8. Gordo's.

Tallahassee staple. Amazing cuban food.

9. Cali Chicken Grill.

I'm from South Florida, so I miss Chicken Kitchen and Pollo Tropical so much. Cali Chicken Grill isn't the same, but it's close enough!

10. Newk's.

Like Panera Bread, but so much better.