10 Family Friendly Games

10 Family Friendly Games

Unique and fun games fit for your friends and family.

206
10 Family Friendly Games
Shorpy

Do you want a game night full of laughter? Parties that keep you interested? Good, clean fun for kids and adults? Well, you have come to the right place. Listed here are games for friends and family of all ages to enjoy.

1. Quelf

This crazy game gets everyone involved and quickly acquainted with one another. Your goal is to get to the end of the brick road, picking up the color coordinating cards as you go. Each card deck had a special set of instructions or question for the individual or the group to perform or answer. Endless giggles and smiles will ensue.

2. Princess, Rider, Pony

This game works best with a larger group of people in a larger space. Being able to hold another person it is extremely recommended. Each person will pair up with ONE other individual and become a team. One person will become the caller over the group of pairs/teams, making sure they are able to see all of the teams and be heard by the teams. The caller will then proceed to call out Princess, Rider, or Pony in any order at any speed. When the caller calls Princess, one person in the paired group should hold the other like a princess or bridal style. When the caller calls Rider, one person needs to give the other a piggy-back ride. When the caller calls Pony , one person needs to get on their hands and knees like a horse while the other sits on their back. The goal is to be the last pair standing. If you are too slow to get your position or fail to keep the position until the next one is called, you are out.

3. Pie Face

Pie Face is a game of chance. You spin the dial, giving you a number indicating how many time you turn the handles, all while your face is in a hole, the "pie" sitting threateningly beneath your chin. It is sure to make everyone laugh, no matter the age.

4. Telestrations

Telestrations is like the Telephone games but with drawing instead of talking. It can be confusing and funny with a small or large group.

5. Mafia

This card game is about strategy and secrets. Since this game can get pretty involved, here is a link explaining the rules (http://www.menconi.com/games/mafia.html ). There is also a specific card deck you can buy for this game.

6. Numbers

Numbers is a game of focus and concentration. It works best with a medium to large group of people. All should sit in a circle. One person is designated Number 1, counting off clockwise until each person is numbered. The goal is to get in the Number 1 spot. The Number 1 person calls out another number in the group. The person with the number he calls has to call out yet another number in the group. This goes around until someone either takes too long to say a number, another person answers to the wrong number, a number outside of the group is said, or someone says their own number. When any of those thigs happen, the person who messed up has to sit in the place of the last number, while those behind the person move up a seat/place. For example, if you have eight people, Number 1 could call 2, Number 2 could call 5, and Number 5 accidentally says 5. Number 5 needs to go to the place of Number 8, Numbers 6-8 then move up to become Numbers 5-7, the old Number 5 is now the new Number 8. It gets competitive, but it is satisfying when you finally make it to Number 1.

7. UNO

This card game is a crowd favorite. It is competitive, family friendly, and for all ages! (http://www.mattelgames.com/en-us/uno/index.html?ut... )

8. Apples to Apples Junior Edition

A younger and easier-to-understand version of Apples to Apples for a family to have clean and hilarious fun. (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/74/apples-appl... )

9. Snorta

Snorta is perfect for younger kids and adults who just want a laugh. Animal noises and extreme focus is needed. (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/11231/snorta)

10. Card Games

All you need is a deck or two of cards for these games! Check out this link for several fun card games t play with small and large groups. (http://www.grandparents.com/grandkids/activities-g...)