As the day approaches, us college students couldn't be counting down the days sooner. Not only is it a break from our busy schedules but a time to go home and get real food for the weekend.
1. Wanting classes to be cancelled the day before
We all pray and pray and pray and yet, our professors seem to find entertainment in the fact that the class groans when they announce attendance will be counted for the day before thanksgiving. Really?
2. The feeling of seeing your family and friends
When was the last time you went home? The last time you slept in your own bed? Oh the joy!
3. Having a real meal for the first time In months
It's been months since you've had decent food and you're ready to chow down so you're a little hangry.
4. When people ask how school Is going
Please don't ask... This semester actually sucked.
5. Being able to relax for more than 2 days
You mean no worries for more than 2 days? I mean it's at least 3-4 days but as a college student - you take what you can get.
6. And then waiting in lines for Black Friday just as the night ends
Because what's better than eating amazing food? Standing in line at 11 at night waiting for all of the discounted goodies.
7. "Are you still single?"
This is just awkward....
8. When you've just been home a little too long
You're starting to argue with your siblings again... Now it's time to probably pack your bags.
9. But when the break ends, saying goodbye is hard
But saying goodbye is the hardest part.
10. Then the fact that you're back on campus and want to go home again
Is it too late to turn around???
But at the end of the day when you're drowning in homework once again and pulling your hair out from the stress of finals next month, your mom is the first person you'll call.