10 Best Date Spot Restaurants In Spokane

Here is a list of the best places for a date, ranging from casual to formal, so wherever you’re at in your relationship, there’s definitely a great place for you.

807
www.autumndamask.com

Whether you’ve been in a long-term relationship, or you’re about to go on a first date, Spokane offers some pretty unique date spots, that ensure a great experience. Here is a list of the best places for a date, ranging from casual to formal, so wherever you’re at in your relationship, there’s definitely a great place for you.

1. Sarranac Public House

This pub-restaurant fusion offers a casual bar-like experience, and also has great appetizers. Their chicken quesadilla, hummus plate and chips and salsa are to die for, and are relatively inexpensive. If it’s your first or second date, the Sarranac Public House offers the perfect casual environment. Also, if you want to have a more intimate setting, move to the outdoor seating, with a breath-taking ambiance set by the gorgeous hanging string lights.

2. Zola

This restaurant is based out of a gallery, so the décor is tres chic. Zola offers a more romantic and personal ambiance, and even has live music almost every day of the week. For a third or fourth date, this place is perfect, and allows for great conversation, and also a fun time. Their rosemary tavern fries and mojito lime shrimp tacos are killer, so make sure to order those before you leave.

3. David’s Pizza

If you want a good, cold beer and love watching sports, this is the place for you. On a casual first date, this is a great spot to meet up, and get to know each other over some brews and baseball. Plus, their pizza is bomb, especially their Thai chicken pizza, called The Elvis.

4. Veraci Pizza

This is not just another pizza place-- their authentic Italian pizza is to die for. However, service can be slow, so definitely go to Veraci only if you want to go on a longer dinner date. All the pizzas are baked in a bakerstone pizza oven, and come out with cheese sizzling hot. If you want a more beautiful view, step out onto the patio seating, where you overlook the river, and can watch the sunset too.

5. Nectar Tasting Room

Right next to Veraci, is Nectar, a wine bar offering a trendy upscale tasting experience. Between the low lighting, wonderful service, cheese boards, hummus plates and artichoke dips, you and your date will be bound to go home happy.

6. Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar

If you’re looking for a whimsical and charming date spot, this is your place. There are three Twigs locations in the Spokane area, however, the one in the River Park Square mall is my favorite. Sitting on the terrace overlooking the city with sparkly lights above you gives a magical feel to the dining experience. All of the mixed drinks here are good, but the food is even better.

7. Wandering Table

Located in Kendall Yards, this restaurant and bar offers a modern American menu with a $3.00 happy hour. Who could pass that up? Low lighting, high ceilings and modern décor make this restaurant effortlessly chic. Their garlic bread, and seafood is cooked simply, but melts in your mouth. You can order anything here, and can’t go wrong.

8. NUDO

If you’re on a second, third, or fourth date, this place is perfect. With comic book art on the walls, trendy and modern décor, and a garage opened door, this place is the epitome of a cool ramen place. The service is great, ramen is delicious, and energy is very fun and inviting. Step on into NUDO, and you’ll leave with a satisfied stomach and a smile.

9. Clover

This restaurant is based out of a refurbished house in the Logan neighborhood, across Hamilton. At first glance, you just see a gorgeous home, but once inside, the ambience is amazing. Perfect for a date further into a relationship, this place screams romance and you can practically feel love in the air. If it’s warm enough, the patio seating is very fun and is perfect on a warm summer night. Also, if dinner isn’t your thing, they offer a delicious brunch menu every Sunday from 10:00-2:00.

10. The Cellar

If you and your date are up for a little day trip to Couer D’Alene, this spot is must. Ask to be seated downstairs, where they have live music on weekends. The very low lighting, and comfortable lounge-based décor offers a trendy pub-like feel. The seasonal menu is super tasty- especially the albacore tuna and crab mac n cheese. Located right across from the lake allows for a scenic walk right after dinner.