10 Of The Cutest Corgi Accounts On Instagram

If we’re being honest every Corgi is cute.

1330
Corgistagrams

Although this can be seen as highly debatable, Corgis are one of the best breeds of dogs out there.

Just ask Queen Elizabeth, because she has a couple and over the course of her reign has had over 30. Pembroke Welsh Corgis are known for their short legs and very round bodies, which can make it difficult for them to be as active as other dog breeds, like labradors. But that doesn’t make them any less loving creatures!

Since not everyone is blessed with a Corgi, but has an Instagram, some angels have dedicated entire Instagram accounts to their Corgis, so here are some of the cutest.

1. @linusthecorgi.

Just from the above picture, his head is shoved into a McDonald's bag. You can’t say you have never related to that.

2. @libbythefluffycorgi.

Next we have Libby, who is focused more on Starbucks than anything else, which is probably everyone every morning.

3. @lorathecorgi.

Lora is just enjoying life, why would you not want to see her sweet face?

4. @chompersthecorgi.

Chompers just wants his ice cream and who can blame him? It’s summer and he needs to cool down somehow.

5. @wallythewelshcorgi.

Wally has to hatch those eggs in Pokemon Go, so he’ll be outside for a while.

6. @corgnelius.

Probably with the best name on this list, Corgnelius is ready for his business meeting.

7. @aquacorg.

If you need a glimpse of some of the problems Corgis face, just look at this picture of Aqua who barely got off the ground while jumping. Still cute, nonetheless.

8. @lacorgi.

Geordie is probably chilling and somehow looks like your dad on vacation, although he’s just trying to be “incorgnito," according to the Instagram caption.

9. @lokistagram.

We have Loki showing us that although he may just be a dog, he low-key wishes he was king of the jungle and all we can do is support him.

10. @corgistagrams.

The final Instagram account doesn’t belong to any specific Corgi but shows all the Corgi love and is definitely worth a follow!

Following all of these accounts may be over doing it. But hey, would you rather see what you’re friends are doing during their summer vacation, or an updated picture of a cute Corgi enjoying life. It seems like a no-brainer.