10 Creative Signs For The Women’s March On Washington
Politics

Going to protest this Saturday? Here's some signspo...

29
cdn.collider.com

This week is going to be a turbulent one, with the upcoming election, the start of a new semester and the Women’s March on Washington. In this tense time that our country is in I believe that now is the time to stand in solidarity with the minorities that are about to face the struggle of a century. Despite the fact that we haven’t made as much progress as an inclusive country as we previously thought, we still need to find hope and fight for what is right. With this motivation in mind, I am very excited to attend the Women’s March and kick off a new era of activism that will never give up fighting for the rights of minorities in the next four years and beyond. Even if you can’t make it down to Washington, there are going to be many sister marches in large cities that might be in your area. If you can get out on Saturday, I recommend you at least check out what you can do to support the Women’s March, and maybe even make a couple signs to voice what you really care about. Here are a few creative ideas inspired by past protests.

1. Viva la Vulva!
  2. Say nope to GrOPe!
  3. No CoUNTry for Old Men
  4. GOP, Hands Off Me
  5. My Pussy, My Voice, My Vote
  6. Hands Off My CoUNTry
  7. This pussy grabs back!
  8. Don’t Tread on Me (Picture of uterus)
  9. We won’t go back! (Picture of abortion clothes hanger)
  10. I am a WOMAN, not a WOMB