10 Creative Date Ideas Under $20

10 Creative Date Ideas Under $20

Being adventurous and creative are the first steps in planning a memorable date night that doesn't make a strain on your wallet!

106
10 Creative Date Ideas Under $20
Google Images

We all know that dates can get pretty price and you'd be surprised how easy it is to go out for less than $20. Sometimes, just getting creative and brainstorming create the best date ideas you may not have thought of before.

1. Coffee and Board Games:
    Visit a local thrift store or dig around in your closet and find some old board games. Go to your favorite coffee house and spend time just playing games. Be creative. Play scrabble but try to only use words that describe yourself/things you like to do. Play jenga and write questions on each block. Play cards and assign each suit or number with a task or silly question. The possibilities are endless.
  2. Find a comedy club or local concert:

Do a little research. You might be able to find free or low cost events in your area whether it's a comedy club or a small concert. What's better than listening to music or spending the night laughing?
  3. Search for Local Dinner Specials:

Make a list of all the bars/restaurants in the area and search to see if they have certain dinner specials for different days of the week. Sometimes, half price burgers or Taco Tuesday's are exactly what you need.

4. Volunteer Together:

One of the easiest things to do is to give back to your community. Volunteer at a nursing home, soup kitchen or any organization that is looking for some extra help. You're able to help others and really bond with your partner.
  5. Thrift Shop Adventure:

Go find a thrift store and make an outfit or two for each other. Spend time trying on the different outfits and who knows, you might find a hidden gem! To make it even more creative, create themes you have to base the outfits on! (All blue, 70's, most mismatched)
  6. Drive on a back road:

Full tank of gas, loud radio and some snacks are a perfect way to spend an afternoon. You can even make a game out of which turn to make. You might end up finding a new town or a new place to escape to.
  7. Adventure a New Town:

Find a town the two of you have never been to. Wander the streets, find a new place to eat or grab a cup of coffee. Take pictures along the way to document your new getaway. Sometimes, it's just fun to act like a tourist.
  8. Relive Your Childhood:

Either save up your quarters or take $20 and test each other at arcade games. You're guaranteed to have fun. You can use the tickets you each win to get a prize for the other but no peeking!
  9. Star Gazing:

Go to a park, a field or anywhere with open sky and a grassy lawn. Bring a couple blankets, share the warmth and get lost talking about life while staring at the stars.
  10. Plan a Treasure/Scavenger Hunt:

This may take some time to plan but it'll be worth it. Be creative with your clues and hide little prizes a long the way. It's a fun way to interact with each other while walking all over the town.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2F02%2F6361371949701475741758648244_cleardot.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=883&h=cf034431beb20906c686a924ebdb23978dce658bce11633018df435c3e3af5b8&size=980x&c=549005586 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F11%252F02%252F6361371949701475741758648244_cleardot.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D883%26h%3Dcf034431beb20906c686a924ebdb23978dce658bce11633018df435c3e3af5b8%26size%3D980x%26c%3D549005586%22%7D" expand=1]Even if you live in a small town, there are so many things you can find to do! Being adventurous and creative are the first steps in planning a memorable date night!