Crazy Things You Do When You Have A Crush

10 Semi-Crazy Things You do When you REALLY like someone

Hours will be spent making the crucial decision of "hey" or "hey!"

1
https://unsplash.com/photos/_hFUm0Q5ZNI
Ryan Jacobson

A crush can be a beautiful thing. But they don't call it a crush for nothing. When you like someone, you'll probably (definitely) do some crazy stuff.

1. You spend FOREVER crafting the perfect texts.

2. And you probably wait a "perfect" amount of time to reply.

If you don't wait exactly 22 minutes to reply, you'll look desperate, right?

3. You stalk them on social media.

You learn everything about them: from names of extended family members (and their pets) to vacations they took in 2012. Just don't accidentally mention something you shouldn't know, or like a super old pic.

4. You post on social media just so they see it.

Whether it's posting a hot pic or a song by a band you know they love, you post with them in mind.

5. You obsessively check if they've seen your photo/message.

You question everything you post and send, especially if they take a long time to reply.

6. You're jealous of everyone they're with.

Whether it's girls on their social media, or in real life, you're irrationally jealous.

7. You go places you know they'll be.

If you know they always go to the same coffee shop or bar, you'll *coincidentally* be there too.

8. You might act like a different person around them.

You should always be yourself. But around your crush, you might laugh a little harder at their jokes that aren't that funny, or agree with EVERYTHING they say, even if you don't actually like that band as much as you pretend you do.

9. You learn every detail about them.

You definitely know his mom's name and his astrological sign.

10. You have imaginary conversations/situations with them.

You can't help but daydream about a conversation (or life) with them. In real life, you can barely say hi to them, but in imaginary world, you can picture what china you'll be having in your wedding.