10 Things College Students Don't Want To Hear Over The Holidays

Guarantee I'll have the same answer as last year.

25
WallpaperCave

Winter Break. Every college students favorite nightmare. A time where we get a chance to come home for a few weeks to celebrate the holidays with family and friends, enjoy some of Mom's home-cooked meals, and converse on our absolute favorite topics about being away at school. I know we all try to avoid it, but we're bound to face these dreadful questions at some point. They just make winter break so much more cheerful, am I right? Here's a few you're going to hear....enjoy!

1. How's school going?

The number one most asked question of all time. And the answer? Great. College is just great. But we both know how it's really going...

2. Do you have all A's?

Tip: If you start laughing, it'll hide the tears from the pain of your last exam.

3. What classes are you taking?

"English, Math, and Science and I LOVE them ALL." But, you really want to say "Lit105, Econ130, BioChem 210 and they will be the death of me."

4. How many credits is that?

Hold on while I add that up for you...and no I'm not squeezing a gym class into that schedule.

5. What are your plans for after college?

Good question because I have no idea. I don't even know what I'm going to do with my life tomorrow. Maybe I'll take a nap or watch a season of "Grey's Anatomy." But who knows what I'll be doing in three years.

6. Are you dating anyone right now?

There it is...That dreadful question Grandma just had to ask...Just smile and maybe she'll stop.

7. Well, WHY aren't you dating anyone right now?

Priorities Grandma...a.k.a food.

8. What do you do on the weekends?

Oh, you know, I just hang out with friends and stuff. Nothing too crazy! Just don't look at my Snapchat story on Friday and Saturday nights.

9. Are you spending your money wisely?

Let's be real here. What money? I'm a broke college student, remember?

10. You're eating healthy and staying active right?

Sure! If you count getting up from the couch to walk to the fridge staying healthy and active.

Happy Holidays Everyone!