10 Things I'm Doing Instead Of Coachella

To the next four years of missing this festival due to college finals.

49

There are a lot of ups and downs for the college student who wants to go to Coachella. Some are fortunate enough to live close by and afford a ticket. Others may not live close enough, but go anyways and say screw it. Others may hitch a ride with a friend. Then there are those individuals who live across the country and don’t go. Or can’t afford it. Or all of the above. They have a certain to-do list to cope with this hard-to-come-to-terms-with fact. This is mine, but let's see if you can relate.

1. Looking at pictures of family and friends at Coachella

2.Shopping for Coachella-styled clothing

3. Listening to Coachella music

4. Doing homework imagining it was the Coachella line up

5. Spending time in Boston Common imagining it were the a sandy desert

6. Trying not to buy Coachella tickets from Facebook friends

7. Eating grilled cheese wishing it were the man n’ cheese grilled cheese

8. Dance parties at 1 am with friends imagining the late night Coachella performances

9. Searching Coachella YouTube videos

10. Wishing I were at Coachella