Chris Traeger is /literally/ the most positive fictional character and everyone could use some of his wise words of wisdom this spring semester.
1. "I am 100 percent sure I am 0 percent sure of what to do."
Because we all have those time where we have no idea what we are doing, even the Chris Traeger.
2. "I don't know if you know this, but things with fat in them taste way better than things that don't!"
3. "If I keep my body moving, and my mind occupied at all times, I will avoid falling into a bottomless pit of despair."
4. "I promised myself I was not going to cry tonight, and I have already broken that promise five times. But I will NOT break it a sixth"
Because we all need a good cry or six every once in a while.
5. Ann Perkins- "How are you"
Chris Traeger- "I'm dying"
Even the most positive person feels can feel overwhelmed at times. Just try to look on the bright side and move past it.
6. "No no no. I'm not lonely. I have me."
7. "I enjoy you."
Because we all need to enjoy not only others but ourselves as well.
8. "You only live once."
Although Drake has said it many times, it just has a certain spark to it when it comes out of Chris Traeger's mouth.
9. "There is literally nothing in the world that you cannot do."
10. "I can literally make anything sound positive."
Try be more positive this spring semester. A bad grade on a test? Well you'll ace the next one!