10 Bible Verses For When You Think You're Not Good Enough

Trust me, you are.

1874
Photo by Joseph Young on Unsplash

We all have those days. The ones where we feel inadequate, lonely, hopeless, unloved, or scared. You're not alone. This is to remind you that you ARE good enough and you are loved by so many including the Man upstairs. He has mentioned over and over again how important you are. Just take a look:

You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.

Solomon 4:7

Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Jeremiah 29:11

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.

Isaiah 62:3

The Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.

Jeremiah 31:3

And he said to his disciples, “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat, nor about your body, what you will put on.

Luke 12:22

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.

Ephesians 2:8

But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:8

She [you are] is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her [you].

Proverbs 3:15

Life will always be full of twists and turns, there's no escaping it, but remember that you are loved, you are beautiful and everything happens at the time it's supposed to. TTP-Trust the Process.