10 Beauty Products You Need in Your Life ASAP

There are so many products when it comes to beauty that it can be hard to know where to start. Here are 10 of my all-time favorite products that I wanted to share with you all!

81

Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser

Cetaphil Cleanser

This face wash is amazing, seriously. I have mildly sensitive skin, so this product has been a lifesaver for me. I've been using it for about a year now and I can honestly say that this face wash has kept my skin at its clearest. Did I mention it's only $7.99 and found at any major drugstore?

Charlotte Tilbury "Magic Cream"

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream

Okay, before you all look at the price of this, hear me out. It is SUCH a good moisturizer. Trust me, I'm a girl on a budget, so when I see this price I definitely agree that it's expensive. However, I was given this as a Christmas gift this past holiday and my skin has never looked more radiant and even-toned. I used to have small textured areas on my cheeks, and within a week of using this product, the texture completely went away. I'm not sure how I'll be able to afford repurchasing this item, but I will definitely be sad when I run out. If you have the money, go try this product out.

Olay "Complete Sensitive All Day Moisturizer w/ SPF 30"

Olay Moisturizer with SPF

Wow. I cannot believe I haven't been using a daily sunscreen my entire life! I recently realized how important wearing a sunscreen on a daily basis is, and I think I've cracked the code on a really great drugstore option. This Olay daily moisturizer with SPF 30 is amazing. It's super lightweight and doesn't leave a white cast on your skin like most sunscreens do. It's also sensitive skin safe and gives a nice glow to the skin. I highly recommend grabbing this product at your local Target because sunscreen is so important in keeping your skin safe!

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

This concealer can conceal even the latest of nights. I've been using this product for years and years, basically since my high school days. I never realized how powerful a product like this concealer could be, and the wonders it could do for my under-eye area. Whether it be the all-nighters you pull studying for finals, or the late nights out on the town with your best friends, this concealer will hide all the tiredness under your eyes. It being extremely affordable is just a plus.

Glossier "Boy Brow"

Glossier Boy Brow

Okay, so Glossier is actually a new discovery in my life, but I already swear by some of their products. Boy Brow is one of them. It gives a nice tint to the brow while also securing them in place. This tinted brow gel is 10/10, and I can't imagine my brows without it ever again.

Glossier "Cloud Paint"

Glossier Cloud Paint

This liquid blush might just be my favorite product from this entire list. I am a blush fanatic as of recently, and I am now an avid liquid blush user. Don't get me wrong, I love the OG powder blushes, but liquid blush is a great, great thing and I'm not sure I can ever go back. I'm completely into the "no makeup, makeup" look, so this Glossier "Cloud Paint" gives me a natural, flushed look that I am here for. Forever.

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb

Easily the best lip gloss formula I have ever come across, but are you shocked? I mean, it is Rihanna who created this makeup line, so what did you expect? The Gloss Bomb is BOMB. This formula is not sticky whatsoever and leaves the best plump, juicy look to your lips.

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

Bare Minerals Tinted Moisturizer

Amazing alternative to foundation. Like I said earlier, I have been loving the natural makeup look, and that's because of this product. This tinted moisturizer by Bare Minerals gives my skin an even tone while also providing slight coverage and a dewy, glowing look. Bare Minerals is also a natural brand that doesn't use any harsh ingredients, which my sensitive skin loves. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural, light coverage base for their makeup.

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in "Iconic Nude"

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner

This lip liner formula is so creamy and good. It's so versatile for any nude lip combo you want to wear, as well as looking good on a range of skin tones. I love wearing this lip liner with the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb layered over top. There's just something about Charlotte Tilbury's liner formula that makes it so much better than anyone else's.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational

My tried and true. My favorite mascara of all time. I'm not sure why I even bother trying out other mascaras because I somehow always end up back with this one in my hand. This product really lengthens my lashes while also giving them nice volume. I've tried out plenty of higher end brands for mascara, but there's just something about this one. If you haven't tried this one out yet, go do it. You won't regret it, I promise.

There are so many products out there, you just need to keep trying things until you find what works for you. Beauty, makeup, skincare. It's all about experimenting and finding what you love. Hope you enjoyed the read!