11 Quotes From  Musicals That Are Essential

11 Quotes From Musicals That Are Essential

There are too many great quotes from musicals.

191

Musicals have taught me so many different things. Through the wonderful melodies, and the beautiful lyrics musicals have always been a part of me. There is always a song to listen to no matter how you are feeling. There are so many quotes from musicals that are just essential.

Wicked: "It's time to trust my instincts. Close my eyes and leap."

Mamma Mia: "Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you to the music for giving it to me."

Hamilton: "I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable. I am an original."

Les Miserables: "Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

Hairspray: "Who wants a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

Chicago: "Give em the old razzle dazzle."

Dear Evan Hansen: "Today at least you're you and that's enough."

Rent: "Forget regret or life is yours to miss."

Heathers: "If no one loves me now, someday somebody will."

Mean Girls: "Plastic don't shine. Glitter don't shine. Rhinestones don't shine. The way you do." 

Annie: "Tomorrow is just a day away."