Food Health
Wellbeing

2 Fruits &  Some Veggies To Add To Your Love Life With Food

Sure to make you love them

32

Your health is very important as our bodies are temples , it is a very important priority in life. As we grow up we learned more about food that is good and bad for you. I think I'm ready to grab some gardening tools and do some work with grandma.

With that being said it is very important to take care of your body and what you consume. So may I suggest 2 fruits and some vegetables to add to your daily diet if you haven't already

Strawberries

Strawberries

cdn.pixabay.com

Now the reason I nickname myself is that I love the fruit strawberries and what they do for you. Great taste all I would say is watch how much consume because of their acidity levels. But overall strawberries are a great source of vitamin C and fiber. An antioxidant, great for a snack and is also heart healthy and has been said to lower the risk of a stroke as well.

Pineapples

pineapples

cdn.pixabay.com

I love them! My second favorite fruit very tasty is said to improve the immune system. Improving digestion with anti-inflammatory benefits, pineapples can be for a snack even with breakfast as well on your way out with sources of vitamins A & C. Try some!

Kale/Collard Greens

Collards

cdn.pixabay.com

Leafy green veggies are a huge benefit to your digestive system. Remembering when I never like greens as a child, over the course of time I have come to love them and have learned how to successfully cook them thinking of a secret strategy to them, but not when you love to cook anyway.

Great sources of protein, fiber as well as vitamins A, C, and B6 vitamins. Definitely, a great source to add for health and wellness!