So, just because the Zombie Apocalypse hasn’t happened yet that doesn’t mean it won’t! Fortunately, today is the day you’ll learn not only how to survive an apocalypse once the sh** hits the fan, but how you can start preparing immediately so that you’re ready when it does.
1. Of course we've all seen Zombieland, so this first tip is simple: work on your cardio! Wouldn't want to get eaten alive because we can't outrun a dead guy!
2. Surround your house with treadmills. They'll never be able to get you!
3. “Take car. Go to Mum’s. Kill Phil. Grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.”
4. Resort to a boat, pretty sure they can't swim.
5. Get a group together but use common sense. This isn’t a ‘Scooby-Doo’ mystery — you’re trying to stay alive. No matter how tempting it is, don't be Fred Jones. Never split up.
6. Have an apocalypse wardrobe!
Nothing fancy but earth-tone colors (to blend in), sh*tkicker boots (You never know when you’ll need to kick in a door, a zombie’s face or the butts of your crew), a bandanna (eh, why not?) and fingerless gloves(gotta pull a quick trigger!) Bang bang.
7. You need a pet, someone to keep you company and to keep watch while you snooze.
8. Learn basic parkour.
9. Gear up with weapons, plenty of ammo and back-up alternatives.
10. Prioritize, because we all know what is really important.
Which leads me to my next tip.10. Prepare your food supply in advance.
11. Pretty basic but don't panic (unless you're at the disco).
12. Dress up as Michael Jackson and we all win in this situation!
13. You could go into hiding, but how much fun is that?
14. Quit playing Pokemon Go now. That way when all of this unfolds, you don't accidentally catch all the wild zombies.
15. Have reliable transportation.
16. Never forget a first-aid kit! If Homer can do it, you can too.