The Zodiac Signs on Valentine's Day

The Zodiac Signs on Valentine's Day

Peek into the lives of the zodiac signs on the most romantic day of the year!

368
The Zodiac Signs on Valentine's Day
canva.com

With the lover's holiday right around the corner here's a fun little description of what I would perceive the zodiac signs to be doing on the 14th! <3

1. Aries

The adventurous and confident Aries will know their partner and/or friend will love too go on a hike and soak up to wonderful beauty that nature has to offer! They'll love to explore with their companion and share their enthusiasm with them.

2. Taurus

Your local Taurus will probably be in their bed, cozying up with their partner or friend watching some good movies on Netflix with a half-eaten box of chocolates in their bellies.

3. Gemini

Gemini's most definitely throw the best and most talked about anti-valentine's day party every year-- and you don't want to be singled out of it. It'll be full of fun friend-making games with no commitments attached for a relationship.

4. Cancer

The cancer partner would love to just have a late night picnic looking up at the stars with their partner. They love that connection and love that accompanies looking at the stars without having to be too vulnerable directly with their partner this season.

5. Leo

If you're dating a Leo or have plans with them this Valentine's day, I hope you love to go some place fun, exciting, and crowded-- like a baseball game! They'll love to show off for you by taking you to such a fun event, but secretly they're trying to show you off because they are so happy to be with you.

6. Virgo

A Virgo would be completely satisfied to just spend some quality time in a quiet and intimate place like a coffee shop and just talk or do work together while sipping on their favorite drink (and a surprise Valentine pastry wouldn't hurt their feelings either...).

7. Libra

Depending on the type of Libra, they'll either be preparing a romantic dinner for their partner or being surprised by one! And they'll know it was greater than any gift they get to see their partner's face when they reveal it.

8.Scorpio

Like Geminis, Scorpios probably aren't feeling the whole "Valentine's" thing this year and would love to treat the night as if it were any other night of the year. Just relaxing at home living their life!

9. Sagittarius

If you're dating a Sagittarius, get ready for a day and night full of fun and adventure. They could take you to an amusement park, the beach, or the theatre-- maybe all in one day! They are constantly moving and having fun and they want to share that with their loved ones, so consider yourself lucky and go along with the ride!

10. Capricorn

Your friend the Capricorn will be so happy to write and organize all the Valentine's cards their going to send. And, hey, if you're close to them maybe you'll be lucky enough to get an extra piece of chocolate inside.

11. Aquarius

Such giving and original people will most likely be at your local gardening shop picking up supplies to plant some beautiful plants and flowers to give back to the earth this holiday. They would love to talk with their friends and partners while spending time giving back.

12. Pisces

Being the creative and imaginative people they are, Pisces would love to paint with their partner and/or friends this Valentine's Day. Being abel to create and trust in their company is extremely comforting to a Pisces-- and whoever is happens to be with them will be extremely lucky to have spent such a great time with a Pisces!

All images thanks to Giphy.com