Underrated YouTubers That You Need For The Laughs

According to my screen time, I spend over four hours of my week on YouTube, so I think I have a right to write this article.

164

YouTube is equivalent to TV for a lot of us and I think that you can spend hours on end on YouTube and be satisfied rather than holding a remote in your hand and channeling surfing till you find something right. I think that YouTube is a community for everyone's interest. You can only get so much out of regular TV programs and YouTube just has a lot more to offer.

So in my many years of surfing my recommended page, I have found some amazingly funny YouTubers that keep my sadness away and bring all the laughs.

MacDoesIt

YouTube

Starting off with a bang, MacDoesIt is my favorite YouTuber who has ever stepped on the platform. Every video he makes is hilarious and I think that he deserves a lot more credit. He started his YouTube channel in August of 2012 and is mostly famous for his funny parody and how-to videos.

Mac's youtube channel is just the right amount of crazy. He just has a way to make you laugh by his hilarious editing and sarcastic sense of humor. I also love how humble he is and how he isn't afraid to be himself on camera since he is openly gay and very proud of it. If I had to pick a video of his to call my favorite it would definitely be the one of him playing the game "Getting Over It." I love the video so much and I have seen it over five times and laugh every single time. So if you are feeling super down one day, I definitely recommend Mac for when you need a good laugh.

Jordan Cunningham

YouTube

Jordan is not like any YouTuber you've ever watched. One of my friends recommended him to me and I am so glad she did. Jordan created his YouTube channel in 2018 and has already accumulated 400K. He does a lot of vlog style videos with a couple sit down and chat videos here and there. I love that he is close in my age range which really helps me connect with him.

My favorite video by him is "Hiding Mini Babies Around School" and I think it is comedy gold. I watched the video on a very off day and it completely changed my mood. I decided to watch more of his videos after that and I was hooked. So if you are looking for a fun and quirky guy to watch, Jordan is the YouTuber for you.

JennXPenn

YouTube

I think Jenn is super underrated and her videos are short and sweet. I sometimes really like how her videos are shorter since I do tend to get bored at times. Jenn started her YouTube channel in 2009 and has also starred in the AwesomenessTV series "Foursome". My favorite thing about her is her sarcastic sense of humor that is right up my alley. I watch her every Saturdays and the vides I love the most are her "Episode" series. Episode is a game where you choose your own adventure and it's like this alternate life that you can have in a game. She plays this game religiously and I cannot help but be addicted to watching her play.

She also has a cute dog, so it's a plus to watch her videos.

Ricky Dillon

YouTube

Ricky was someone who I used to watch a while ago but started to recently watch again. He began his YouTube journey, in 2012, with his friend Shelby under the username PICKLEandBANANA. Ricky really brings everything in his videos and he is so genuine and kind-hearted that I don't mind watching an ad before his video. I think Ricky is one of the OG YouTubers people tend to forget about and I think he deserves more recognition.

My favorite videos by him are the "DM-ing Celebrities" series and his "I Remade a Song Using Household Objects." If you've never been a Ricky Dillon fan I recommend giving him a try.