5 Youtubers to Watch Because You're Over the Drama

The tea regarding the Youtube community has been too hot recently, and a lot of people are tired of it.

1569

Let's be honest, the drama surrounding the beauty community as of late has become too much for most of the general public to handle. Thankfully, headlines about James Charles, Tati and later Jeffree Star have disappeared from everyone's Twitter moments. But, a new drama with Jake Paul and comedian Cody Ko have frustrated viewers of Youtube even more. It's made it less fun to enjoy the platform.

So, I've compiled some Youtubers who have yet to stir the pot, who are super entertaining, fun, and scandal-free.

Chris Klemens

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxfrtZunX-Q/

Chris is known for his over-the-top hair coloring videos and his need to recreate Balenciaga shoes. He also often does on-the-street interviews with people from New York City and Los Angeles. He's absolutely hilarious and strives to just make his viewers laugh. He has a great sense of style but doesn't take himself too seriously. Chris loves to laugh at himself and the daily dysfunction that is his channel. You'll find yourself binge-watching, like, ten of his videos before you even know it.

Bailey Sarian

i.ytimg.com

Need a beauty Youtuber that isn't currently in a fight with the rest of their community? Look no further than makeup artist and true crime fanatic Bailey Sarian. She uploads multiple times a week, with her most popular series being Murder Mystery and Makeup Monday. She tells the story of a murder or unsolved crime that she's been interested in while doing her makeup. It's like a podcast but you get to watch her create amazing makeup looks. She's super cute, super fun, and she has a knack for telling true crime stories.

Kurtis Conner

pbs.twimg.com

Kurtis makes videos where he adds social commentary on the content he finds to be too odd to not talk about. Similar to Cody Ko or Danny Gonzalez, he uses comedy to point out the flaws or ridiculousness of a certain video, movie or other forms of media. He's quietly hilarious and does a fantastic job with his editing. You even get an "extra greeting" if you're a subscriber, which is all the reason you need to watch his on the regular.

Jenna Marbles

www.cheatsheet.com

Listen, I know Jenna has been around for a long time, but have you seen her videos lately? She does pretty much whatever she wants and it's amazing. Recently, she and her boyfriend Julien adopted a new dog named Bunny, and they've been making videos about how she's getting used to her new home and her new dog siblings. Jenna is endlessly entertaining and is one of the few Youtubers who has maintained their audience for so long. She's Youtube's reigning queen.

Tom Harlock

scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

Tom, like many Youtubers who have gained popularity in the past few years, started on Vine. He now talks about serial killers, makes auditions for Vine 2.0, and also does social commentary. And Tom's approach is different, and all of his videos seem well-put together and almost posh. He's well funny, as he likes to say it, and can entertain you for hours on end.

If you're looking for some pure, good old fashioned drama-free entertainment, look no further.

Seriously, look no further.

That was the list.