19 YouTubers You Need To Watch, Favorite And Subscribe To In 2019
Social Media

Because who really watches TV anymore?

14102
Remi Ashten and Alisha Marie

YouTube is great for someone who doesn't have the time or desire to watch movies or full-length episodes of shows, but it can be hard to find a YouTuber you like.

Here are 19 YouTubers everyone should be watching in 2019!

1. MissRemiAshten

Remi Cruz

Remi Cruz may be the most fun-loving and positive twenty-something on the internet and if you're not watching her already you need to stop reading this article and watch one of her videos right now! Remi posts lifestyle and fitness related videos multiple times a week on her main channel MissRemiAshten and her vlog channel RemLife. Remi is a glass-half-full kind of gal and watching her will help you look on the bright side too!

2. AlishaMarie

Alisha Marie

Alisha is another ray of sunshine, who posts anything from DIY, room decor, lifestyle and collabs with her YouTube besties! One of those besties just so happens to be Remi Cruz, and together they host a podcast called Pretty Basic, where they share stories and talk about their experiences in hopes that they can help their listeners going through similar things.

3. James Charles

James Charles

James Charles quickly became the makeup Queen of YouTube! This sister posts the most stunning makeup looks ranging from everyday wear to total glam, perfect for special events. James collaborated with Morphe Cosmetics to create his very own pallet that inspires everyone to unleash their inner artist. The James Charles Pallet launched November 2, 2018, and has basically been out of stock since then, it's so popular.

4. KathleenLights

Kathleen Lights

Kathleen Lights is one of the most honest, yet funny, beauty gurus on the internet. She's a firey Miami native who loves a good glam look! Kathleen collaborates with Colourpop regularly to create her own products. She is obsessed with all things astrology and incorporates Zodiac signs in many of her makeup products, one pallet is even titled "The Zodiac."

5. Safiya Nygaard

Safiya Nygaard

You may recognize Safiya from her days at Buzzfeed when she starred in the popular series "Ladylike," but since leaving Buzzfeed in March of 2017, Safiya has accumulated 6.8 million subscribers of her own on her YouTube channel. Safiya is most known for testing new products, following hacks and reporting back to her subscribers with the honest results.

6. Meghan Rienks

Meghan Rienks

Meghan is like that brutally honest friend that some people think is mean, but really they just haven't gotten a chance to get to know her. She's a busy lady as she's a working actress in L.A., has her own apparel and accessories online store called "Martie" and hosts her own advice podcast called "Don't Blame Me." After watching Meghan you'll wish she was your best friend.

7. Gabbie Hanna

Gabbie Hanna

Formally known as "thegabbieshow," Gabbie Hanna got her start on Vine years ago and fans followed her when she made she made the jump to YouTube. Gabbie is mostly known for her outrageous storytimes and near-death experiences, but she is also an amazing singer and has released half a dozen singles in the past two years.

8. Nikki Glamour

Nikki Glamour

She's your best friend, big sister and favorite cousin all wrapped into one! She gets so into the stories she tells it's like you are right next to her when they were happening. Nikki keeps it real and always has, she's hard working and lives her life to the fullest. Her family is growing so be sure to check out her family channel GlamourFamily to grow with her.

9. Sarah Baska

Sarah Baska

Sarah Baska is the funniest person on the internet! She's not afraid to make fun of herself, and others but she means no harm. She's the happy hippie we all need in our lives to remind us not to take life so seriously.

10. Kendall Rae

Kendall Rae

Kendall's channel is great if you want to think! Her channel is full of interesting topics like true crime, unsolved mysteries, space and ocean exploration, world travel, astrology and a little paranormal activity. If you're open-minded and want some thought-provoking content in your life, Kendall channel is the best for you!

11.  Mr. Kate

Mr. Kate

Think of Mr. Kate's channel as Extreme Home Makeover-YouTube Edition, follow her as she transforms your favorite social media influencer's spaces into gorgeous works of art. If you're an avid HGTV watcher, you'll love Mr. Kate.

12. Sierra Schultzzie 

Sierra Schultzzie

Sierra is a body-positive confidence building queen who stands by the notion that every body is beautiful. Her channel is full of look-books, Disney, DIY and lifestyle-related videos. She also has her own online clothing line called "The Curvy Crew."

13. Josh Peck

Josh Peck

It's like "Drake & Josh," but better. Josh Peck is all glown-up and even funnier than he was on the Nickelodeon show that we all know and love. Josh is also BFFs with YouTuber David Dobrik and he can be seen in many of Josh's videos.

14. Lily Marston

Lily Marston

Lily is not your average L.A. influencer, she's down to earth and lives off In-N-Out and Dr Pepper. Lily used to be a producer and host on "Clever Style" but decided to go her own way, shortly before Clever shut down. Lily posts lifestyle and beauty related videos, even though she definitely doesn't claim to be a beauty guru. She's hilarious, sarcastic and a little pessimistic, but an all-around good time.

15. Simply Nailogical 

Cristine

Cristine is the crazy nail lady on YouTube, but if you're even a little into nails you'll love her channel! She's hilarious and has so much knowledge to give on taking care of your nails. She posts seasonal nail tutorials and fun videos like Polish Mountain where she paints her nails with over 100 different coats!

16. Natalia Taylor 

Natalia Taylor

Natalia is a storytime YouTuber who has some of the craziest stories. Her stories range from paranormal activity to almost being on "America's Next Top Model" and faking her own death, Natalia will always expose herself before anyone else can.

17. Lindsey Hughes

Lindsey Hughes

Lindsey makes lifestyle vlogs and videos her travels, music festival experiences and beauty and fashion favorites. Lindsey has grown up on YouTube, first joining the platform in 2010, and though she's grown and changed she's always been real with her audience.

18. Bella Fiori

Isabella Fiori

Bella is an Australian YouTuber who posts anything from beauty videos to unsolved mysteries and vlogs of her daily life. She's cruelty-free and passionate about leaving the world a better place than when she found it.

19. Shane Dawson

Shane Dawson

Last but certainly not least, the King of Youtube, Shane Dawson! Shane has 19 million subscribers and has been active on his channel since he joined in 2005. His content has evolved with him over the years but he is best known for his conspiracy theories and mini-documentaries investigating other well-known YouTubers. As long as YouTube is around, Shane Dawson isn't going anywhere!

I hope this article helps you find your new favorite YouTuber!