24 Ways How You Can Just Be You in College

This is the time to grow into who you are. Be the happiest, truest, and best you.
59

Young, wild and free. You are in college. You are discovering the world through your own perceptive and experiences. You can be anyone you want in this world. There's no one better than being you. I have been collecting advice from everyone around me on how to be the best me. Here's my advice to unveil the happiest, truest and best you.

1. Send that text.

2. Cut out the toxic people.

3. Try new foods.

4. Keep a journal.

5. Take up a new hobby. (Photography, painting, cooking, hiking, writing, etc.)

6. Talk to people in your major.

7. Email someone in your area that has your dream job. Ask them to grab coffee sometime.

8. Don't let little things ruin your day.

9. Call your parents or grandparents often.

10. Take long walks around campus.

11. Enjoy a sunset or sunrise.

12. Drink lots of water. Add a lemon slice sometimes.

13. Have "me time" to relax just by yourself.

14. Unplug from social media for a few days.

15. Explore the local area around campus.

16. Decorate your room with just things that make you happy.

17. Speak up for what you believe in.

18. Dress nicely at least once a week. (The rest of the week can be sweats)

19. Write three things are you grateful for every day.

20. Take the free cookie they are handing out. Life is too short to refuse cookies.

21. Organize your closet and drawers.

22. Watch old movies.

23. Stay up until 5 A.M. talking to your close friends. That's when the real feelings come out.

24. Just be yourself.