When it comes to our mothers, we can all attest to a few things: they make sure we're safe, that our bellies are full, and that we're doing our best in school. In college, it's a little bit harder for mothers to keep up with all of that, so lots of questions via text message are not unusual.
Honestly, what would we do without our mothers, though? Here are 18 typical text messages us college kids receive from our wonderful mothers:
1. When are you coming home?
2. Why don’t we ever hear from you?
3. Have you met any cute boys?
4. Are you cooking/eating well?
5. Do you have any food on your shelf?
6. Do you miss me?
7. Do you ever hear from your brother?
8. Have you heard from any relatives?
9. When are you coming home?
10. How is school/classes/grades?
11. What did you do this weekend?
12. How are the roommates/friends?
13. Are you driving? Who is the DD?
14. Make sure you all stay together when you go out.
15. Did you get an “A”?
16. Stop spending so much money.
17. No, I’m not sending you any more money.
18. When are you coming home?
Looking for texts you send your mom? Here ya go, friends.