10 Songs You're Going To Listen To All Spring Long

The latest releases to catapult you into the new season.
21

Easter unofficially welcomes us into the season of spring, and now it's just behind us. As you wind down school, bands and artists start releasing songs sure-to-be summer hits. I'm here to help you spot some releases ahead of the game! Jump into the best time of the year with these ten songs that will make you wish for summer more than ever before! Here's your new spring playlist...

1. Don't Cry, 2020 - COIN

COIN just released this single that is sure to be a jam for every listener!

2. Bad Behavior - The Maine

The Maine just released their latest album, Lovely Little Lonely, and this was the lead single off of it!

3. Good Girls - LANY

LANY has been releasing singles lately, and this has to be my favorite.

4. Electric Touch - A R I Z O N A

Complete with an emotional music video, here is ARIZONA's latest release!

5. In The Blood - John Mayer

Last Friday, John Mayer released one of his most honest albums yet in full, after primarily releasing 8 songs as teasers to The Search for Everything. This song is, in my opinion, the best on the album.

6. Altar (feat. R.LUM.R) - Sweater Beats

I recently discovered this song on Spotify and couldn't get enough! I feel like I need to share it with everyone!

7. Lifetimes - Oh Wonder

Oh Wonder can do no wrong. Enough said.

8. Ever Since New York - Harry Styles

If you watched Harry on SNL last weekend, then you already fell in love. Unfortunately, I can't put this on the Spotify playlist because it isn't officially released yet! It'll be released with the rest of the album on May 12th. Get ready, people.

9. One of Us - New Politics

They're back! New Politics finally released a new song in early March and I'm dying for everyone to remember that these guys make really amazing music.

10. The One - The Chainsmokers

The Chainsmokers haven't been getting a whole lotta love for their new album, Memories... Do Not Open but this is a song that I can definitely get behind.