5 Reasons Why Having A Puppy Is Basically Like Having A Child

Get a puppy they said... It'd be fun they said...

4

To all of my fellow new puppy owners, I feel your pain! From the restless nights when you first brought your pup home to the phase where they are just little loveable monsters! If you have just recently gotten a new pup odds are you can relate to how you basically have a toddler.

1. You basically have a toddler

Potty training, teething and hates bedtime... need I say more?

2. Your hands look like you just came out of a war zone...

oh the joys of teething...

3.  You can get them to do ANYTHING for a cookie

I mean... I would too, but its more socially acceptable if a puppy does it and not a grown adult...

4. They never pick up their mess and you have toys ALL over your house

You pick up, and as soon as you do their toy basket is dumped all over your floor again...

5. Yes they can be crazy but they can seriously be super cute!

They were just running around like a maniac for the passed two hours but now they are curled up on your lap cuddled up to you!