Your Life Is Your Fault

Your Life Is Your Fault

The world does not owe you anything.

39
Your Life Is Your Fault

The sooner you realize that the world and those who comprise it do not owe you a single ounce of pity, charity, or material objects, then the sooner you liberate yourself from your own self-created atrocities.

Your life is your fault.
You acquire the ability to either generate a better or worse life for yourself through the instinctive choices you make on a daily, hourly, and minutely basis. On whichever end of the spectrum, YOU possess the power to change your life however you see fit.

Holding the expectation that others around you are fully responsible for the betterment of your life is absolutely selfish. Yes, external expectations are catastrophically selfish acts, especially when it encompasses your personal responsibility.

Expecting someone else to "fix" the issues that pervade your life is setting you up for failure.
Expecting someone else to be responsible for the outcome of your life is inherently wrong.
Expecting someone else to alter your life only solidifies your self-fulfilling prophecy and therefore, creates insurmountable personal disappointments.

No one is responsible for your life or for any of the failures that consequently emanate from it. Take personal responsibility for your life, including both the good and bad circumstances that permeate it.

Work harder towards the life you believe you deserve. And stop at nothing to attain said life.

The choice is pretty clear and the choice is yours. Only you will be held accountable if your individual life does not produce the results you had hoped it would.

Your life is your fault. No one else's.