Your New Holiday Playlist

Your New Holiday Playlist

Deal with it.

2
Your New Holiday Playlist
PC: Mira Bozhko

Just a quaint little sampling of the songs that I torture my entire family with for the month of December because I can. Sorry, fam. But if you’re interested, here are my favorites. Great for casual holiday parties or themed baking extravaganzas. Play it for you dog, your nephew, play it while you’re alone stuffing your face with leftover sugar cookies. Whatever floats your boat.

Here's the Spotify link for your convenience :)

1. "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" – Either Frank Sinatra or Judy Garland.

I just can’t choose a favorite. It’s like picking a favorite child.

2. "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!" – Frank Sinatra

Why does he have to write it three times? I don't know but I love it.

3. "The Christmas Song" – Nat King Cole

Honestly, have you ever roasted chestnuts on an open fire? Me either... sounds dangerous.

4. "Dance Of the Sugar Plum Fairy" – Pentatonix

A Capella makes everything more exciting.

5. "Linus and Lucy" – Vince Guaraldi Trio

*Whah Wah wah wah Wahnt wanh wah*

6. "Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree" – Brenda Lee

Let's bring back sock hops.

7. "Sleigh Ride" – The Ronettes

The horse clomping in the beginning makes it.

8. "Underneath the Tree" – Kelly Clarkson

Don't judge me.

9. "Feliz Navidad" – Jose Feliciano

You should really make the effort to actually learn the lyrics. Please.

10. "Santa Clause is Comin’ to Town" – Bruce Springsteen

God bless the 80's and Springsteen blue jeans

11. "Silver Bells" – Bing Crosby, Carol Richards

Shout out to Grandma's favorite Christmas song

12. "Blue Christmas" – Elvis Presley

When you're feeling a little bluesy

13. "Auld Lang Syne" – Bing Crosby

Shout out to Grampa's favorite Holiday song.

14. "The 12 Days of Christmas" – Straight No Chaser

The only holiday song ft. a Toto excerpt

15. "It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" – Andy Williams

Is it? Is it really?

16. "White Christmas" – The Drifters, Clyde McPhatterson, Bill Pickney

Home Alone represent

17. "All I Want for Christmas is You" – Mariah Carey

HIT THOSE WHISTLE NOTES GIRL

18. "Little Saint Nick" – The Beach Boys

If you get to spend your Christmas on the beach. (... P.S. I hate you)

19. "Little Drummer Boy" - Pentatonix

Can't go wrong with PTX

20. "White Winter Hymnal" – Pentatonix

You'll never get this out of your head.

21. "Run Rudolf Run" – Chuck Berry

RUN RUDOLF RUN- @ Forrest Gump

22. "Christmas Wrapping" – The Waitresses

Hands down, most relatable Christmas song ever. Personally, this is the song my mom and I will jam out to on repeat for hours during the holiday season.