Your Haunted House Role And Reaction, According To Your Zodiac Sign

A typical haunted house tour with all the zodiac signs.

885
partycity.ca

With Halloween comes all kinds of celebrations and festivities, but few are as terrifying or amusing as a traditional haunted house. Only some people love it, though, while others avoid it like the plague. What if your zodiac sign determined your response? Take a tour through astrology this Halloween and discover your sign’s typical reaction below.

1. Aries (March 21-April 19)

As the first sign of the zodiac, it should come as no surprise that an Aries would most likely be the haunted house tour guide. After all, the haunted house has to start somewhere, and this fire sign loves to conquer a project. Whether just planning or conducting it, an Aries will work all of October to make this holiday memorable. Let an Aries take charge, and you can guarantee a terrifyingly successful scare.

2. Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Whether an individual Taurus feels afraid, bored or amused, most people born under this sign can brave all the creaks and frights and find the exit before anyone else. If nothing else, this earth sign is reliable and resourceful, especially when friends and family are involved. Even the most horrific scare can’t unnerve the grounded Taurus. A Taurus also appreciates accomplishing a challenge, which is why this sign can search for and find the escape in seconds.

3. Gemini (May 21-June 20)

As the twin sign of the zodiac, a Gemini can simultaneously appreciate the current scare and store ideas for their own future Halloween extravaganza. This curious air sign is probably noticing every single detail, from the realistic looking spiders to the eerie blood-red paint splatters. Social and easily fascinated, a Gemini is likely having the time of his or her life trapped inside with everyone else, even if this sign ends up getting distracted and left behind.

4. Cancer (June 21-July 22)

While this water sign would probably prefer to not be in a crowd or tour at all, a Cancer’s imagination can help him or her make the most of it. As one of the most loyal signs of the zodiac, a Cancer will also make sure all his or her family and friends aren’t too frightened. If so, the exit can’t appear quickly enough. Together, though, they can get through even the thickest cobwebs.

5. Leo (July 23-August 22)

As one of the leaders of the zodiac, you can expect a Leo to blaze through the haunted house without hesitation. Even if this fire sign doesn’t quite know where he or she is going, a Leo will still bravely trail ahead. This sign’s confidence makes it hard to not follow. Of course, a Leo will also enjoy the creativity and fun the tour offers, so this sign will only go through the exit after conquering the rest of the tour.

6. Virgo (August 23-September 22)

Since this earth sign is one of the most analytical of the entire zodiac, a Virgo will probably spend the entire tour trying to figure out how everything works. Are those ghosts on wires? Where is the sound system in this place? Sure, the point of a haunted house might be to get your scare on, but a Virgo can’t help but take the more practical approach. For a Virgo, there can be plenty of fun in being methodical.

7. Libra (September 23-October 22)

Possibly trying to avoid getting scared themselves, people born under this air sign choose to point out everything rather than let it startle them. Social and diplomatic to the core, a Libra is also including as many people in his or her discoveries as possible. A haunted house tour is supposed to be a group experience, after all, and this sign isn’t going to let any creepy feature go unnoticed. The scarier, the more the merrier.

8. Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

As one of the most stubborn and resourceful signs, a Scorpio will deny all his or her fears to keep up with the others up front. This water sign’s determination will take a Scorpio all the way through the haunted house with hardly a scream. A Scorpio is also one of the best signs and friends to follow because he or she will keep everyone else’s fear a secret, especially through a particularly terrifying corner.

9. Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

If anything, a Sagittarius values a good time, and a haunted house is the perfect Halloween tradition for this fire sign. However, this sign’s sense of humor and need for socialization can get it in trouble. After enjoying the initial fright, a Sagittarius is most likely to be the one jumping out and scaring others. For this sign, why walk through the terror when you can be a part of it? This kind of interaction can only make the tour even more exciting and fun.

10. Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

Like the other earth signs, a Capricorn is known for its groundedness and sense of responsibility. However, this sign’s preference for and emphasis on traditional values make a haunted house tour less than the ideal Halloween celebration. A Capricorn’s self-discipline also prevents this sign from letting fear or similar emotions take over his or her practicality. If possible for any sign, a Capricorn is most likely to get bored halfway through and yawn instead of scream.

11. Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

This energetic water sign enjoys spending time with friends, but an Aquarius still needs independence every now and then. While a haunted house might sound fun at first, an Aquarius also struggles to express their emotions, including fear, in front of others. To compromise and diminish the potential for getting scared, an Aquarius will cleverly choose to stay behind everyone else though the tour. This way he or she can still enjoy the tour a safe distance from the main spooks and horrors.

12. Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Even though this air sign values alone time more than the others, a Pisces will likely cling to someone else through the entire tour. Fear is too strong a stimulus for most people born under this sign. Since a Pisces is also one of the most empathetic and gentle signs of the zodiac, he or she will find the haunted house more frightening than the rest. If anyone, a Pisces will probably run back out before ever reaching the exit to go apple bobbing or trick-or-treating instead.