Your Guide To Finals Studying (From Santa's Reindeer)

Blitzen suggests you drink 5-Hour Energy with your Christmas cookies.

194

Around finals time, everyone has an opinion on how to study best. We hear advice from our parents, professors, and upperclassmen. Since this time of year also marks the Christmas season, however, why have we not thought to ask some of Santa's helpers how to ace our exams? Reindeer might not take finals, but they pull the ultimate all-nighter -- flying around the world delivering toys -- with no caffeine (that we know of).

Dasher

Dasher thinks you should go to the gym instead of studying. He also wants you to know he has the best quads of all the reindeer.

Dancer

Dancer suggests you watch "The Nutcracker," go to a semiformal, or create an interpretive dance to learn orgo. She's also the one who convinced StudCo to add dance groups to LOTL.

Prancer

Prancer knows you won’t have the confidence to prance into the career center without a good GPA, so he suggests you go to a library and actually study there. You have to prance there and back though.

Vixen

Vixen wants you to look like a vixen, so she suggests you watch YouTube tutorials on eyeliner and then flirt with your TA to score an A. She also looks better than you always even though she's a reindeer.

Comet

Comet recommends you study for astronomy and forget everything else. He's also bffs with Professor Murphy and Santa is a little jealous.

Cupid

Cupid feels that UVA Crushes is the best use of your study time. He suggests you go to whichever library your crush frequents and pretend to study while you fall in love. If that fails, he suggests you download Tinder and watch "Love, Actually."

Donner

(PSA: This picture is supposedly from a version of "Rudolph" featuring Donald Trump.)

Donner has embraced his name recently and encourages you to join Donald Trump’s campaign. He believes studying is most effective when done while combing The Donald's toupee.

Blitzen

Blitzen is a crammer, so he suggests you wait until the last minute and rush through all your studying right before the exam. In addition to being a realist, Blitzen likes 5-Hour Energy with his Christmas cookies.

Rudolph

Rudolph suggests you study at night so that his nose can be your flashlight. During the day, he wants you to watch "Bridesmaids" instead of Christmas movies since Maya Rudolph is actually his cousin.

Turns out Santa's reindeer give bad study tips. I suggest you take Prancer with you to Chem and leave the others to delivering presents.