Your Guide To Finals Study Snacks

Your Guide To Finals Study Snacks

Is cramming for finals getting you down? Cram your face with food instead!

32
Your Guide To Finals Study Snacks

Are you physically and mentally exhausted? Can you literally not even think of ideas of what to eat because you are so tired from studying for way too many finals and doing way more than your fair share on final projects? Don’t worry your pretty little tired brains; I have ideas of what snacks you can have for any type of finals appetite.

Hungry for Anything and Everything?

Are you starving and could literally spend the next hour eating anything and everything in your fridge? Then I have a solution for you. Maybe you’ve seen this glorious box making its way across the Internet or maybe you’ve seen it only in your wildest dreams, but Pizza Hut’s Triple Treat Box is $20 well spent that will bring a tired and brain-dead college student to tears. In this box, you get two medium one-topping pizzas, five breadsticks or flavor sticks, and last but certainly not least, a warm ultimate chocolate chip cookie. #Treatyoself and your friends to the best choice you can make during finals week.

Hungry for Healthy Food?

First off, let me applaud you; you are better than most of us. You are an inspiration to those who leave white cheddar Cheez-Its in their bed in case they get hungry throughout the night. I assume that fruits and veggies are already your best friends, so make a swaggy veggies and dip tray to place next to your put-together life. Another option is constructing a trendy and delicious fruit and yogurt parfait, but of course, no granola added because ew carbs, right?

Hungry for Breakfast?

Seeing as breakfast is the most important meal of the day, even if your breakfast may come at 4 a.m. or 11 a.m. Balance your meal with protein such as scrambled eggs or an omelet, carbs for energy, and fruits and veggies, such as peppers in your omelets. Also for a #treatyoself option, sweet and sugary donuts will light up your life real quick and are easy to eat on-the-go.

Hungry for Late Night Cravings?

Because not all of us still have the #blessing of being able to go to actual late night in the dorms, here are some ideas to hit those late night cravings. Nachos with salsa is always an option for those who want something salty with a kick to spice up their night. Sticking to the Mexican theme, nothing says a late night carb load than quesadillas. They're so easy to make that even an all-nighter can’t screw it up, ‘dillas are an obvious late night choice.

Hungry for Something Salty?

Pull an Olivia Pope and pop yourself a bowl of salty, warm and delicious popcorn. This light and airy treat won't weigh heavy on your stomach or your conscience when studying for finals. Also, with so many varieties (I’m talking cheesy popcorn, caramel popcorn, kettle corn, etc.) it's really hard to go wrong.

Hungry for Something Sweet?

Cookies are a definite top option. A joy about finals week is that seeing as it’s so close to Christmas, there are enough people obsessed with holiday baking that you have a good chance at nabbing a homemade holiday treat.

Hungry/Thirsty for Something Caffeinated?

If you wish to consume your caffeine through food, I’m going to say something you’ve always wanted to hear: eat more chocolate. The caffeine, as well as sugar, in chocolate can allow for that added energy boost in order to crank out one more round of reviewing note cards. If drinks are more up your alley, coffee, tea, and energy drinks are the college kids staples. However, be wary of how much of each you consume in a day. Too much caffeine, energy drink ingredients, and coffee acid can cause some serious tummy troubles that you do not want distracting you during finals week.