What Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food Says About You

What Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food Says About Your Personality

What does loving mashed potatoes say about who you are as a person?

270
https://www.abc15.com/entertainment/events/list-restaurants-open-on-thanksgiving-day-around-phoenix

Believe it or not, Thanksgiving is coming up in the United States, meaning LOTS of great food to be thankful for. But have you ever wondered what your favorite holiday dish says about you?

1. Bread

Bread lovers are the most straightforward group at the table. They know what they want, and they want it now.

2. Turkey

Turkey fanatics are definitely the most outgoing. They love being the center of attention, much like a turkey is the main course of a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.

3. Stuffing

Stuffing lovers and the most diverse group of people out of them all. Similar to stuffing and the numerous ingredients in it, this group is made up of various different kinds of people. These people love getting to know people, especially if they share different cultures or opinions.

4. Cranberry sauce

Cranberry lovers are the problem solvers. Similar to cranberry sauce, they add just the right amount of sweetness a situation (or a meal) needs to perfectly balance it.

5. Mashed potatoes

Mashed potato fans share qualities of the food itself. These people tend to stay off to the side and, while at first, they may not seem worth getting to know, they definitely are.

6. Corn

Corn lovers enjoy work and reward. There's nothing more satisfying than cleaning off an entire plate of corn or an entire ear of it.

7. Gravy

Gravy lovers are the bold and fashionable group. They love making a statement and using gravy as an accessory for their meal, while trying their best to avoid garnishing their newest fall outfit.

8. Pie

Pie lovers are the sweetest group, and there's no surprise there. These people are extremely patient, believe the best comes to those who wait, and have a hard outer shell at first, but they can easily open up to reveal their sweet personality.