Your Emotions During College Class Registration Day

How We Feel...

37
Know Your Meme

College class registrations have either passed or are starting soon for some students. During these days, you are filled with high anxiety and nervousness. You want to get into certain classes, because a professor is better or nicer, you want to avoid certain professors, a class time fits your schedule, it is strongly required for your major, or you just want an easy A grade. Maybe all of them. Whatever the reason is, you can't help feeling so many mixed emotions. This is how you feel during class enrollment week.

1. You are constantly anxious

You just can't help it. You want those classes. Everyone is fighting for that.

2. You are massively impatient

You have a specific time and date when you can enroll for classes, but you know they can fill up fast.

3. You are watching your classes to see if they're still open.

You are making sure they don't get filled up quickly. Prepare yourself.

4. You are stressed

The combination of impatience and anxiety automatically makes you stressed. You start to think about the "What If's" and your future and your career because this moment determines them.

5. You are angry.

When you see the classes you want filled up MINUTES BEFORE YOUR OPENING TIME, you can't help but be angry. You are angry because if you just had an earlier time, you would have gotten it. You feel it's not fair.

6. You are devastated.

When you can't do anything about getting the classes you want, you sink into despair and desperation. You do everything in your power to get that class by begging, asking, or demanding. In the end, you know you can't do anything about it.

7. You are crying.

Some classes are highly required for you to graduate, but sometimes (most of the time), they get filled up. And sometimes (most of the time), those classes only appear every other semester, so you start crying because you cannot graduate on time. On the other hand, you start crying because you do not want that specific professor you were trying to avoid because he or she either is terrible or downright aggressive and unnecessarily rude.

8. You are happy.

On the other hand, you do get that one last seat of a certain class(es), and you feel like you accomplished something in your life for once. You can't help but celebrate.

9. You not only feel happy, you feel a sigh of relief.

When you get the classes you want, you just feel relaxed. You feel a weight off your shoulders. One stressful part of the semester is finished, and you can worry about other things.

10. You are laughing because you knew you f***ed up your future.

When all the classes you want are filled, even with the terrible professors, and those classes do not appear until every other semester, and you realized you cannot graduate on time, and it can ruin your financial situation, you just start laughing. You are laughing because your future either is falling apart, or it just fell. You are laughing because you tried your best, but your best wasn't good enough. You are laughing because your whole world is falling apart. You are laughing because your college just played you so hard and destroyed you. You are laughing because it happened to you.