Girl, Your Boyfriend Is Not Cheating On You With Fortnite

Listen up to all you mega insecure ladies out there.

270
Flickr

Fortnite is just a video game. Fortnite may very well be your man’s latest obsession. Fortnite should not be more important than you to your man.

If you truly believe he values a video game your man plays with a few of his buddies or even random people, then you must have some other issues. He must not like you very much.

Fortnite. Is. Just. A. Video. Game.

Yes, it must take a lot of his time up because it's a FUN GAME. Let your man have a little bit of fun. If he has you deal with your uptight a** he deserves all the fun in the world.

If you really want to be the entire focus of his attention, why don’t you try the game? Let him teach you or maybe you might be a natural at it. Who knows?

Learn what the deal is about the game. You might even like it. Most of you, however, would rather swim from here to Europe than touch a controller, so just smile and nod instead if you don’t want to put in the work to understand the basics.

It’s really getting on my nerves that girls are actually getting upset about this video game. I feel like I should be writing this on "The Onion" and that this should be some massive joke. Ladies, you have to chill out, or your man is going to be so annoyed. He is going to snap!

Maybe not today, maybe not this year, maybe not in ten years, but it will eventually happen. You have to let your man live his life, and as long as he isn’t running around cheating on you for real or hurting you, let him just play a video game.