There is no denying the fact that there are many new artists rising today in every other field. What's more interesting is that a lot of them are very young. Amazingly, these young artists are already proving just how much talent they have and how much they can share with the world. To share some of the youngest and promising artists, we have listed down 5 of the female singers that have been an inspiration for youngsters.

Hailee Steinfeld:

It is very rare for a pop star to earn an Academy Award nomination before trying music. However, Hailee achieved this feat. Born in 1996, this L.A native saw the limelight in 2010 when her role as Mattie Ross in the Coen brother's western true grit got her an Oscar affirmation for the best-supporting actress. She went on to appear in films such as Ender's Game and Pitch Perfect 2 before signing with Republic Records in 2015 and dropping "Love Myself" which is a dance-pop single. Hailee has said that the tune is about self-empowerment. The track reached no.30 on the Hot 100 building anticipation for the debut album she has crafted with producers like Mattman and Robin who are known for their work with Taylor Swift.

Noah Cyrus:

Who is not aware of the name "Cyrus"? Obviously, you too have heard Noah Cyrus's name even before she started her singing career. Noah is the youngest daughter of Tish and Billy Cyrus, and the youngest sister of international superstar Miley Cyrus. Before her music debut, Noah voiced the title role in the English version of the 2009 animated movie "Ponyo." In 2016, Noah released her debut single "Make Me (Cry)", featuring vocals from Labrinth which now has 109 million views only on YouTube.

Grace VanderWaal:

Grace is one of the youngest stars in the music industry today. She began her musical career by posting her original music videos and covers on YouTube. At a very young age of 12, she won the 11th season of America's Got Talent in 2016. Furthermore, she won the 2017 Radio Disney Music Award for Best New Artist and a Teen Choice Award. Grace has also been named twice at the Billboard magazine's under 21 list of fast-rising young music stars. She has also received the 2017 Billboard Women in Music Rising Star Award. In November, Grace released a full-length album "Just the Beginning", and has also launched her first concert tour as well.

Paris Aspen Arin:

Paris is a singer, a pianist, songwriter, and an author of children's book who has taken the world by an igniting fire. How about adding more and we say she is also a product designer? This incredibly talented American artist, born in 2004 and residing in Miami, Florida, remains true to her talent. At such a young age, she has also become an ambassador for Harmony for Peace Foundation. She is also a performer showcasing her skills as a budding pianist. She has also designed and released her very own Pamoji App in 2017. Not only this, Paris is also the author of the series "Sonatina's Adventures," which has been picked up for production. The book will air as a children's cartoon program on major networks.