Freedom from Past Mistakes: 25 Things I'll Never Do Again

A List Of Things I’ll Never Do Again

Cereal bowl and no sunscreen? Yikes.

87786
​a person's leg sunburned
EMGN

These are some things I'll never ever do again:

1. I’ll never squirt ketchup directly onto my hotdog again without shaking the bottle prior to the squirting.

I could go my whole life without ketchup juice and I’m sure we can all agree.

woman putting red sauce on hamburgerwoman putting red sauce on hamburger Photo by Matt Heaton on Unsplash

2. I’ll never grab a hot pan with my bare hands again. I probably will.

person holding black frying panperson holding black frying pan Photo by Kevin McCutcheon on Unsplash

3. I’ll never buy off-brand Oreo’s again.

cracked Oreo cookiescracked Oreo cookies Photo by Donald Giannatti on Unsplash

4. I’ll never drink Burnetts Vodka.

a man laying in the grass with a bottle of vodkaa man laying in the grass with a bottle of vodka Photo by thom masat on Unsplash

You're really getting what you pay for when you pay $7 for an entire fifth.

5. I’ll never “test” the expired milk again.

person pouring milk on clear drinking glassperson pouring milk on clear drinking glass Photo by engin akyurt on Unsplash

6. I’ll never stay signed onto my Facebook on a friend's computer/phone.

person using laptop browsing facebook applicationperson using laptop browsing facebook application Photo by Nghia Nguyen on Unsplash

7. I’ll never buy the Family Dollar “single ply” bath tissue.

person holding white toilet paper rollperson holding white toilet paper roll Photo by Clay Banks on Unsplash

8. I’ll never procrastinate on a major assignment.

woman in black long sleeve shirt using macbookwoman in black long sleeve shirt using macbook Photo by Magnet.me on Unsplash

It's something I've had to learn over time but if you turn in crap work you're going to receive a crap grade.

9. I’ll never fight via texting/social media.

person holding space gray iPhone Xperson holding space gray iPhone X Photo by Marten Bjork on Unsplash

Save the drama and don't waste your time.

10. I’ll never drink (2) Monster energy drinks back to back ever again.

five Monster Energy cansfive Monster Energy cans Photo by Christian Wiediger on Unsplash

There are too many reasons why you shouldn't drink one of these.

11. I’ll never keep someone in my life who treats me horribly.

a sign that says see you later hanging from a doora sign that says see you later hanging from a door Photo by Junseong Lee on Unsplash

I refuse to waste time on those who could care less about me.

12. I’ll never buy off brand q-tips.

white cotton buds in containerwhite cotton buds in container Photo by Alexander Grey on Unsplash

Ouch.

13. I’ll never risk it and “try and make it to the gas station” again.

person holding black gas station pumpperson holding black gas station pump Photo by Erik Mclean on Unsplash

14. I’ll never change for anyone.

woman spread handwoman spread hand Photo by Mohamed Nohassi on Unsplash

I'm awesome.

15. I’ll never try and change someone else.

black haired man making faceblack haired man making face Photo by Ayo Ogunseinde on Unsplash

You can't change those who don't want change.

16. I’ll never give that overly friendly guy my real number again.

person holding space gray iPhone Xperson holding space gray iPhone X Photo by Oliur on Unsplash

17. I’ll never go to the Whiskey Barrell again.

pile of oak barrels inside tunnelpile of oak barrels inside tunnel Photo by Reiseuhu on Unsplash

Not only because it's terrible but because it's closed for business.

18. I’ll never box-dye my hair. Again, I probably will.

brown hair with aluminum foil on hair piecesbrown hair with aluminum foil on hair pieces Photo by Lera Kogan on Unsplash

19. I’ll never leave my purse at Tim Hortons.

20. I’ll never leave my purse at Subway.

a person sitting on a bench with a subway bag of fooda person sitting on a bench with a subway bag of food Photo by Mathias Reding on Unsplash

21. I’ll never leave my purse unattended again.

woman in dark-blue blazer carrying green pursewoman in dark-blue blazer carrying green purse Photo by Justin Essah on Unsplash

I'm starting to notice a trend.

22. I’ll never be quiet.

silhouette of woman holding rectangular boardsilhouette of woman holding rectangular board Photo by Patrick Fore on Unsplash

I'm a journalist. It's my job to speak for those who cannot be heard. I refuse to stay silent.

23. I’ll never judge someone based on their appearance.

a wooden gaven sitting on top of a computer keyboarda wooden gaven sitting on top of a computer keyboard Photo by Sasun Bughdaryan on Unsplash

24. I’ll never watch Wolf Of Wall Street with my dad again.

grayscale photo of 1-21 Wall street signagegrayscale photo of 1-21 Wall street signage Photo by Chris Li on Unsplash

25. I’ll never care what people think.

a sign that is lit up in the darka sign that is lit up in the dark Photo by Peter Conrad on Unsplash

It's true when they say life is so much easier when you stop caring so much about what others think about you.