A Young Adult's Guide to Cooking a Home-Cooked Meal, Paying Off Your Student Loans, and Living a Privileged Life!

A step-by-step program to doing everything right!

42
Unsplash

First up is a guide to making a home-cooked meal. It is important to cook actual food, so let's just follow these easy steps.

1.) Pick out what you want to make ahead of time, and make sure you pick up the correct ingredients so that when you're ready to make it, you already have everything.

2.) Stow everything until you're ready to make it. That home-cooked meal is gonna be so good.

3.) Today is that day! When you get home, the meal is so gonna get cooked!

4.) Get home after work at 6 pm, and realize you have a soccer game at 7 pm, so get ready for that instead.

5.) Get home again and realize it's 8:30 pm but remain dedicated and pull up the recipe.

6.) Realize it takes 30 minutes to prep and 45 to cook, and by that time it'll be after 10 pm.

7.) Okay, ordering pizza it is!

8.) Realize you don't want to really spend money on pizza.

9.) Oh, there are some hot dogs in the fridge.

10.) Success!

Now that that went as planned, here is a step by step plan to paying off your student loans!

1.) Access your loans. See how much you actually have to pay off. Chances are it's 50-75K

2.) Alright, we know how much we owe, now let's get a job to start being able to pay for this!

3.) Get a full-time, minimum wage job.

4: Er, nope, need more money than that, let's get something that pays a little more, like 12 dollars an hour, that seems fair.

5.) Er, still nope. Need more money. How about more hours? 50 should be okay.

6.) Don't pay any bills.

7.) Don't eat either! You need every cent of your paycheck to go to paying this loan off! It's important and effects your credit!

8.) Okay, doing well, we have a solid plan, and these loans will be paid off in no time! 50 hours at 12 dollars an hour and not paying a single cent to anything else! We're in business!

9.) Continue for three straight years!

10.)You did it! That wasn't so hard, was it?

And finally, a step-by-step guide to living a privileged life!

1.) Realize that life is all about you. You might have friends or family that are struggling, but that's their issue. This is all about you, baby!

2.) Get opportunities that others might not get.

3.) Take those opportunities, but don't realize their significance.

4.) Put down everyone else who is struggling and isn't in your position. Make sure to remind them how easy it is for you, and exactly how good your life and opportunities were.

5.) Blame the younger generation. Mention things like them being spoiled, and wanting everything handed to them.

6.) Count all that money you have, and keep bringing up how hard you worked for that opportunity that was given to you. Say "America" a lot.

7.) Tell people to stop spending all that money on things they don't need, like cell phones and lunch.

8.) Re-do steps one to seven multiple times, until you feel that your point was made.

9.) Remake your point, but in angrier words.

10.) Congratulations, you're privileged! No one else but you deserves the things that you have, and if they didn't do everything the same exact way that you did, no wonder they are struggling. Life is so much easier when you are you!