To The One Who Tried To Extinguish My Flame, I Will Rise Above The Ashes

You may have cost me friendships and sanity, but I have risen and become the better person.

47

To the one who tried to destroy me,

You lie, manipulate, and use people to do your bidding. You get others involved in fights not related to them because you were grasping straws to find a way that you were right, even though you were clearly in the wrong. I know I had done my own sins in this twisted tango, but what I had done would be considered child's play in comparison to what you did.

You caused me to lose four life-long friendships because of your manipulation, friendships I later realized didn't mean anything anyways. I have found better friends who care about me, in fact, I'm getting a cookie from one of them today (thank you, Anya, for the cookie, it was delicious.) I found people who don't use me and actually care about me without an agenda behind them, they know my weaknesses, but they don't use them against me when they are found in the wrong. I've gotten a closer bond with my Odyssey family because they were there when you were tearing me apart piece by piece.

I wasted several tears over you because I never thought that you go this far to try to ruin me, but you did. Even to this day you still deny ever sending those messages to one of my friends, even though I still have the screenshots. All this happened because you got called out about treating me like crap and no one wasn't gonna deal with it.

You tried to destroy me, you really did try and you almost succeed, but you didn't. Yes I am cold-hearted towards you, and I hold grudges, but that because you've done things to me before and I'm sick of it. You still deny everything that has happened, you only apologized because you had to, not because you wanted to apologize.

I am much better without you, I am on the dean's list, I have respect from others, and I don't live in misery. You tried to put out the fire, but I have risen from the ashes and this fire glows.