you make me happy
Wellbeing

you make me happy

The greatest thing about being in a relationship with You is that You are greater than everything that makes me happy.

151
you make me happy

If someone were to ask me what makes me happy, the answer could be a million different things. It could be the view of a morning sunrise after a long night or the smell of coffee as I roll out of bed. I could say the sound of my friends laughter makes me happy or even the ending of a good book. The feeling of snuggling up under a blanket on a cold rainy day makes me happy, but at the same time dancing in the rain gives me that same feeling. I'm happy in the summer with my toes in the pool and in the fall when i hear the sound of leaves crunch under my feet. Happiness comes from cute animals doing something silly, smiling kids, or seeing that older couple out on a coffee date. Football friday nights or church on sunday morning. The good times with friends and the lazy days spent by myself. The sound of truck tires on a gravel road. The feeling of driving back country roads with the windows down and the wind in my hair. The smell of fresh baked treats or mamas yummy home cooked meals. All these things bring happiness to my life. The list could go on and on, but if someone where to ask me what makes me happy, my answer would be You. You make me happier than happiness. It could be your cute dimples when you smile or the giggle when you laugh. The sweet things you say or the way you hold me. It makes me happy that you tell me "everything's gonna be alright" and for once, I believe it. My happiness comes from the way you look at me to the way you don't give up on me. Every little thing you do makes me happy. If someone saw me when i'm around you, they wouldn't have to ask what makes me happy because they can already tell it's You.